Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wanna watch Spiderman no way home but I have no one to go with?

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★
I went with my black thugmaxxers to go see the movie and they changed plans and decided to go smoke weed in a parking garage and hit on random girls on the street. I called them asking if they wanted to see the film and they said yeah,but when I went over there,they were just messing about in the city. Plus they treat me like shit and don't take me seriously. It was annoying because I genuinely thought they wanted come see Spiderman 3. Anyway, I really wanna see Spiderman no way home but I have no one to go with (I really wish a girl could come with me). And plus I don't wanna get caught watching a movie by myself otherwise some normies who recognize me would record me to put on their snap story and clown me. (Which happened once). Does anybody know an illegal website where I can watch the film for free

Just don't be a whiny little bitch boy and go watch it alone. I went to the cinema alone so I know it's not a big deal.

In my case I just don’t want to go to a cinema and still waiting for a streaming version of this movie because it would be really strange thing if I went to a cinema with nobody, and took a seat among local teenage youngcels being a 25 y.o. oldcel:feelskek:

Just don't be a whiny little bitch boy and go watch it alone. I went to the cinema alone so I know it's not a big deal.
Yeah fuck it,it just hurts knowing I won't get to share the experience with anyone else

I went for that movie alone, actually I went to all movies in last 4 years alone.

I went for that movie alone, actually I went to all movies in last 4 years alone.
I wish some of us were closer to each other because when I’m reading this I’m feeling so bad and shitty and wanna hug somebody so badly :cryfeels:

You probably got used to it. But damn it hurts going to see a movie alone. Then I see all my friends hanging out with foids and seeing the movie with friends. I remember I used to see films with my mates and we would sneak in to different movies and have a great time. It just sucks,it's all about social status these days

Just fuckin watch it dude, it’s pretty good. Besides most of the hypes over so your theaters might be a little less full.:feelsokman:

Being afraid to go to the theaters alone is a normie trait tbh. Why are you wasting your money on a capeshit movie? Stop watching that shit. Its for soycucks.

I wish some of us were closer to each other because when I’m reading this I’m feeling so bad and shitty and wanna hug somebody so badly :cryfeels:
Same brocel, having incel friends would be nice.
Being afraid to go to the theaters alone is a normie trait tbh. Why are you wasting your money on a capeshit movie? Stop watching that shit. Its for soycucks.
:soy::soy::soy:
You probably got used to it. But damn it hurts going to see a movie alone. Then I see all my friends hanging out with foids and seeing the movie with friends. I remember I used to see films with my mates and we would sneak in to different movies and have a great time. It just sucks,it's all about social status these days
When I used to go to movies with my friends it was more about hanging out, I didn't really enjoy the movie itself. Going alone now I enjoy the movie more but really miss my friends. Upper class zoomers mogged me to oblivion though.

Last edited:
just bootleg the telesync off a torrent bro

I'd rather watch movies at home, the sound experience is better, plus no crying baby sitting next to me in the theater, or a chad making out with some bitch, no $30 popcorn bucket and soda gallon, no "sticky" floor, plus I can pause whenever i want

Funny how some people :feelstastyman: are embarrassed to go to the cinema alone while others :feelzez: don't give a crap .

I used to go to all the big movie premiers and reserve a seat dead center of the IMAX theater. I used to think I was being badass by going to the theater alone. But the more I did it, the more I was disgusted by having to sit next to strangers and listen to them eat and talk bullshit during the movie. Then I realized I wasn't enjoying myself at all and could hardly focus on the movie. Yeah the screen looks nice and the speakers are loud, but that on it's own is not enough to make the experience of going to a movie worth it. Now I just bittorrent all movies and watch them alone. Theaters -- and the theater experience of sitting next to your girlfriend and having her curl up next to you during a scary part -- are just not made for incels.

>And plus I don't wanna get caught watching a movie by myself otherwise some normies who recognize me would record me to put on their snap story and clown me. (Which happened once).

this happened or are you larping?

Why watch it 3 months after release? It's free to watch at https://dopebox.to/movie/watch-spider-man-no-way-home-online-hd-71326 but it's cracked and not full hd because the movie has not yet been released on streaming sites to buy.
Thanks boyo, this is all I need. I'm just having trouble downloading it in MP4 format
>And plus I don't wanna get caught watching a movie by myself otherwise some normies who recognize me would record me to put on their snap story and clown me. (Which happened once).

this happened or are you larping?
Yup it happened. I'm a youngcel. Us zoomers do still like that
Why watch it 3 months after release? It's free to watch at https://dopebox.to/movie/watch-spider-man-no-way-home-online-hd-71326 but it's cracked and not full hd because the movie has not yet been released on streaming sites to buy.
Nvm Ive managed to download the full movie. Thanks bro your a lifesaver. And next time Ill say fuck it and just go see the film by myself
I used to go to all the big movie premiers and reserve a seat dead center of the IMAX theater. I used to think I was being badass by going to the theater alone. But the more I did it, the more I was disgusted by having to sit next to strangers and listen to them eat and talk bullshit during the movie. Then I realized I wasn't enjoying myself at all and could hardly focus on the movie. Yeah the screen looks nice and the speakers are loud, but that on it's own is not enough to make the experience of going to a movie worth it. Now I just bittorrent all movies and watch them alone. Theaters -- and the theater experience of sitting next to your girlfriend and having her curl up next to you during a scary part -- are just not made for incels.
That's exactly what I mean. Normies would ask who I'm with and it would be so painfully embarrassing. "Why is this guy on his own lol". Fuck this world. Even with all the IMAX 3D Dolby Speakers. I would rather watch the movie in standard screening with a beautiful foid to share the experience with. Than IMAX 4D Dolby Surround Sound with Massive Popcorn And A Gallon Of Soda but all alone

Last edited:
Just go alone

Imagine wasting your time on watching another marvel soy movie. Jfl

Just go alone. No one cares to see a person going into the theatres alone.

if youre too high inhib to go to a theater alone, just do what i did and pirate it :feelsLSD:

Capeshit movies are for normshits :feelswhat:

normshit trait if going alone worries you that much
I just watched it pirated in my home and thought it was overhyped garbage lol, only good thing about the movie was the Goblin

Dude who cares what ppl think? Anyone who thinks you are a loser for not going with a mate is a loser and stupid.
By not going you are losing life experiences, we are incels, we are already losing a lot

I prefer watching films alone than with other people. I mean, I prefer doing most things alone than with other people, but when you're watching a film by yourself you take it in more and aren't distracted by what anyone else is doing.

U r their littile bitch, pick one, your nigger friends who make u laughing stock or this from where I bully u cuz how stupid u are’, low iq nigger

U r their littile bitch, pick one, your nigger friends who make u laughing stock or this from where I bully u cuz how stupid u are’, low iq nigger
Gtfo my threads you fucking weirdo. Your not bullying anyone, your a weak white nerd. Stop following me everywhere.

Go alone you cuck. I went and saw Jackass Forever alone. Surrounded by normies. They noticed I was alone with a backpack and I kept thinking that they were thinking I was gonna shoot up the theater

Dude you can just torrent it. And it's a mediocre to bad film anyway. And why are you friends with weed smoking niggers?