Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wanna sit on a Stacy’s lap and be cuddled by her

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I know that I can’t get a Stacy or my looksmatch for that matter unless I was making more money than 95% of men but I just really want to be cuddled by a Stacy so bad I want to feel wanted I wanna experience love and affection even if it’s short lived I want something I’m tired of getting nothing

I want to smell a qt virgin foids pussy

I would personally prefer if a woman sat on my lap instead.

Cuck trait :feelsseriously:
I want Stacy to sit on my dick

Uhhhm you entitled inkler!!!

I just want to be touched by a woman. :cryfeels:

this and this but honestly they all smell like pickle juice
5B30D66D 1662 42E9 A711 2BFFFD631B9A

I would rather want stacy to sit on my lap and kiss me:feelsohh:

I too want to spoon with giga stacy

If I had a stacy id just fuck her and nothing else, I don't get how other people get so attached to others.

I just really want to be cuddled by a Stacy so bad I want to feel wanted I wanna experience love and affection even if it’s short lived I want something I’m tired of getting nothing

Ohhhhh boy oh boy:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I just really want to be cuddled by a Stacy so bad I want to feel wanted I wanna experience love and affection even if it’s short lived I want something I’m tired of getting nothing
:feelsmage:

I know that I can’t get a Stacy or my looksmatch for that matter unless I was making more money than 95% of men but I just really want to be cuddled by a Stacy so bad I want to feel wanted I wanna experience love and affection even if it’s short lived I want something I’m tired of getting nothing
Cuked af ahahaaha:horror:

I want her to sit on my laps facing me, while I have my hands wrapped around her waist, and we kiss passionately and slowly strip down each other to have sex, then fall asleep together cuddling, it’s never gonna happen is it? :feelsrope:

you probably have a better chance of winning the lottery and then getting struck by lightning while you are on your way to cash your ticket than for this to happen