Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i wanna kms

NonNT

NonNT

loser
★★★
today’s the day of my presentation at work and I’m totally screwed. Didn’t study at all. I’m such a dumbfuck. I should have just reported sick or something. Now it’s already been a minute since it started, and they’re asking where I am. I’m freaking out and hiding in the toilet. Honestly, I just want to end it all right now. I’m such a failure, it’s unreal. fuck my fucking life pls kill me god i want to faint or something helpppo

its over im finna lose my job

Find another job, If they cant appreciate you then they finna go fuck themselves
i can't that's the issue this job is my only option if i lose it my life is over

Get in there and be confident brocel!!!!

fucking brutal man :feelsrope:

today’s the day of my presentation at work and I’m totally screwed. Didn’t study at all. I’m such a dumbfuck. I should have just reported sick or something. Now it’s already been a minute since it started, and they’re asking where I am. I’m freaking out and hiding in the toilet. Honestly, I just want to end it all right now. I’m such a failure, it’s unreal. fuck my fucking life pls kill me god i want to faint or something helpppo
:feelskek:

Keep grindin, keep hustlin, shoot for your dreams​

It never began for anxietycels.

good luck next time bro

i'm chilling in a forest rn i just fucking dipped from work today is probably gonna be my last day lmao

me rn
IMG 1091

No killing yourself for your face

Is the job done how did it go?