Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wanna kms [not relatable to inceldom mb]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
I might sound like a whiny bitch and privileged kid sry tbh tbh

Yesterday r/incels was shut down and stress came... I fucking hate being stressed out and today my first fucking car broke down and I drove it for only 4 days, tried to find a fucking fuel filter for 2 hours straight until I did intense deep googling and found out that this car has it's fuel filter in the fucking fuel tank but that's not guaranteed that the fuel filter is causing the problem. Might as well be shitty car's design so water might have got into the fucking engine.. So I stood outside freezing trying to find a problem just to find out nothing could be done. I know I sound like a whiny bitch but stress is real and it just piled up since yesterday. Now I have to go to a college on my foot tomorrow. Legit suicide inducing.
Also don't buy old French cars.

Same. Got a call from my cunt of a father when I was already in a bad mood from /r/incels closing and arguing with retards after making an angry post about it and getting my accounts suspended and it just made it worse. literally felt like roping. normies don't have to worry about this kind of shit

Aww that sucks, I remember wishing you fun with that car. r/Incels being shut down devestated me as well. I wanted to post there after gymcelling but came back to the cuckmins taking my home from me.

Zielony4 said:
Aww that sucks, I remember wishing you fun with that car. r/Incels being shut down devestated me as well. I wanted to post there after gymcelling but came back to the cuckmins taking my home from me.

damn that made me happy :)

Me as well, i'm just counting the days

Ancient thread

Fuark this really is ancient

10/10 bump buddy boyos jfl

Also the problem was that fuel injector got rekt so I had to replace it and that's it(it costed £5 lul, had to get le multimeter and check injectors for volts), still driving this old car but gonna change it in November or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.