Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory i wanna imperialistmax so hard

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
if i cant end up ascending with a beautiful white girl like my oneitis then i want to go to a bunch of different poor shithole former colonial countries and ascend there when im older. my plan is to get a taste of every historically colonized people just like my ancestors did :feelsaww: since i am in the US i will start my journey down south and try to find an amerindian girl to bleach. i wont be making any mestizo goblinos with her, all of these scenarios will just be pump and dumps (no mulattos/hapas either). next i will take my quest east and go to africa where i will make contact with a tribe and see if they are willing to offer their cutest sheboon to me :society: if that succeeds i will go further east into the raj and see if i can pick up a cute curry whore, after colonizing the brown girls i will go even further east into vietnam or china and find myself a yellow noodlewhore to colonize which might be the easiest catch. my final destination will be to the land down under and here i will make my last colonization and try to find the cutest aboriginie possible, which will be hard cus theyre all butt ugly...

i am about 80% british ethnically, i hope i make my anglo ancestors proud and slay as much oppressed poon as possible if cant ascend with a cute white girl
Cdd

(p.s. i am against race mixing as in dating/marrying/having children with non-whites but using them as inferior pump and dumps is what our ancestors did so its fine in my book)

i kinda dont like nonwhite girls

maybe i could date latino or asian or even black but i still prefer white girls

i kinda dont like nonwhite girls

maybe i could date latino or asian or even black but i still prefer white girls
i am not talking about dating i am just talking about using them as pleasureholes like our based ancestors did

i am against dating non-whites

i am not talking about dating i am just talking about using them as pleasureholes like our based ancestors did

i am against dating non-whites
still fucking nonwhite bitch wont be as great pleasure as fucking white girl's pink pussy

"i am about 80% british ethnically"

And 20% sub-Saharan African I suppose :feelshaha::feelshaha:

I could be up for going down the Singapore route. My Britbong passport has gotta be good for something (if it wasn't ten years out of date).

sounds good but I'm too poor