Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory i wanna imperialistmax so hard

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
62d 10h 14m
if i cant end up ascending with a beautiful white girl like my oneitis then i want to go to a bunch of different poor shithole former colonial countries and ascend there when im older. my plan is to get a taste of every historically colonized people just like my ancestors did :feelsaww: since i am in the US i will start my journey down south and try to find an amerindian girl to bleach. i wont be making any mestizo goblinos with her, all of these scenarios will just be pump and dumps (no mulattos/hapas either). next i will take my quest east and go to africa where i will make contact with a tribe and see if they are willing to offer their cutest sheboon to me :society: if that succeeds i will go further east into the raj and see if i can pick up a cute curry whore, after colonizing the brown girls i will go even further east into vietnam or china and find myself a yellow noodlewhore to colonize which might be the easiest catch. my final destination will be to the land down under and here i will make my last colonization and try to find the cutest aboriginie possible, which will be hard cus theyre all butt ugly...

i am about 80% british ethnically, i hope i make my anglo ancestors proud and slay as much oppressed poon as possible if cant ascend with a cute white girl
Cdd

(p.s. i am against race mixing as in dating/marrying/having children with non-whites but using them as inferior pump and dumps is what our ancestors did so its fine in my book)

T

TheBlackpillMan

Officer
★★
5d 22h 36m
i kinda dont like nonwhite girls

maybe i could date latino or asian or even black but i still prefer white girls

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
62d 10h 14m
i kinda dont like nonwhite girls

maybe i could date latino or asian or even black but i still prefer white girls
i am not talking about dating i am just talking about using them as pleasureholes like our based ancestors did

i am against dating non-whites

T

TheBlackpillMan

Officer
★★
5d 22h 36m
i am not talking about dating i am just talking about using them as pleasureholes like our based ancestors did

i am against dating non-whites
still fucking nonwhite bitch wont be as great pleasure as fucking white girl's pink pussy

Vitarius

Vitarius

Catholicel
★★★★
39d 18h 50m
"i am about 80% british ethnically"

And 20% sub-Saharan African I suppose :feelshaha::feelshaha:

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
63d 19h 35m
I could be up for going down the Singapore route. My Britbong passport has gotta be good for something (if it wasn't ten years out of date).

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
202d 4h 21m
sounds good but I'm too poor