Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I wanna go to the shooting range(in real life)

MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
★★★
For real its been a fucking year since I have been to a shooting range, my personal handgun, a ruger mk 22/45, is modified like fucking crazy. 200$ worth of mods. Just got my very first silencer ever approved by ATF 2 months ago, with alot of tandemkross accessories, modified my rear iron sight with a circle and dot. The pistol was 500$, 200$ worth of mods, and the silencer was 300$ plus a 250$ tax stamp. The reason why I cant go to the range is because Im fucking poor, I dont have money for shit. All of this money and IDK how long till I can try this shit out. I wish I didnt got fired from food lion, my previous job then Id have money to go to the range. Moral of the story. Murphys law is the moral of the story. Anything that can go wrong will go wrong. And don't be like me and waste all your money on fast food after words.