Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wanna go out and do something IM legit having a mental breakdown AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Im in my early 20s I shouldnt be sitting in my room on a Friday night I should be out having fun

JFL fuck this life, fuck everything, fuck being poor, fuck being ugly there is literally NOTHING for us I wish I could go out and do sometihng, have sex, get drunk, buy a nice car and race it around just ANYTHING thats not sitting in my fucking room and staring at the computer screen, its not even a quality screen, it was $100

laughing-gif.gif

Somebody kill me please

Last edited:
sleep is one of the best copes

It's all your fault your virgin loser!

(JK, this was sarcasm)

That's why incels should be going out together. You'll get to trigger rosties and get drunk and have a fun time making jokes. Laughing and talking out loud to a friend can help you look NT, so femoids will be more open to talk to you.

That's why incels should be going out together. You'll get to trigger rosties and get drunk and have a fun time making jokes. Laughing and talking out loud to a friend can help you look NT, so femoids will be more open to talk to you.
Incels need to start traveling together in packs, for safety and to NTmaxx

Incels need to start traveling together in packs, for safety and to NTmaxx
I agree. On top of that it will be like you're on incels.is in real life because you and them will have a lot in common and have similar sense of humors with the same blackpill termonology.

Not a bad idea, tbh.

I agree. On top of that it will be like you're on incels.is in real life because you and them will have a lot in common and have similar sense of humors with the same blackpill termonology.
Toasting roasties IRL with you guys, lifefuel just thinking about it

Toasting roasties IRL with you guys, lifefuel just thinking about it
And making fun of whiteknights and cucks, and provoke them to swing at us so we can beat them into the cement. Beating the shit out of a whiteknight who is used to making life hell for incels would be so much lifefuel.

Thank you Kylo. I hope we can kick it one day and try it out.

If I had the money I'd definitely travel across the world to meet up with fellow incels.

beachside-restaurant-1.jpg

One of my fantasies is being drunk on the beach during a sunset with attractive women. Doesn't that sound nice?

If I had the money I'd definitely travel across the world to meet up with fellow incels.
I'm in the US, but I hate it here so I'll be down to travel to where you might be too.

And making fun of whiteknights and cucks, and provoke them to swing at us so we can beat them into the cement. Beating the shit out of a whiteknight who is used to making life hell for incels would be so much lifefuel.

Im such a framecel I would be the one getting beaten and not the other way around

If any NewEnglandcels want to hang out shoot me a dm :feelsautistic:

beachside-restaurant-1.jpg

One of my fantasies is being drunk on the beach during a sunset with attractive women. Doesn't that sound nice?

Imagine living out that scenario with your oneitis

Now realize this: some people get to live that dream

Its so fucking over

i feel like this every day

Im such a framecel I would be the one getting beaten and not the other way around
If you have five others with you it won't be a problem. Especially if you have a roidcel in the group.

If you have five others with you it won't be a problem. Especially if you have a roidcel in the group.

Ngl that would be so cool, having friends and all, makes me smile irl thinking about it

sleep is one of the best copes

I feel like a loser being in my room the entire time but I also hate being around other people so idk. I just play vidya and sleep to pass the time.

Yo usound like Indari

You are a wannabe normie you need to embrace the NEET life

Yo usound like Indari
What do you mean? Is it really that bad that I dont wanna be a NEET and want to have a normal life? I mean we constantly talk about not being basement dwellers and neckbeards that reddit is making us out to be, WHO THE FUCK WANTS TO BE INCEL? By definition wanting to be incel means youre a volcel. I would do almost anything to escape

Nah I don't like parties or any of that jazz. I can't connect with people, and the degeneracy makes me uncomfortable.