Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I wanna flee to Russia

blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★
I want to move to Russia or Belorussia. Any country that is against globohomo is friend of mine. I’m sick of americas bullshit. This country is a degenerate shithole this country deserves to collapse or get nuked by Russia. Most of on here from the USA are incels because of how this society is structured.

I used to want to move to Russia.

Call your local embassy, a Big problem youll find is that without have "traitorous" info youll be expected to know their subhuman, strigoi language

get nuked by Russia
Jimmy Fallon Yes GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

I want to move to Russia or Belorussia. Any country that is against globohomo is friend of mine. I’m sick of americas bullshit. This country is a degenerate shithole this country deserves to collapse or get nuked by Russia. Most of on here from the USA are incels because of how this society is structured.
The enemy of my enemy is my friend

Jfl they just signed mass conscription for males into law and Russias strategy in every war is to just send hordes of meatshields that get blown up instantly out into the field until the enemy gets worn down. So u will prob receive zero equipment or medicine or food and just sent out to die immediately. Enjoy getting blown up by hohols

putin will use your incel ass as missile fodder

Better then sitting here watching chad get everything he wants. While I rot and wither away

Not if he's wealthy; I expect there to be a quite imbalanced gender ratio as more and more men are sent off to fight. :feelshehe:

Государственный гимн Российской Федерации.

Is Russian food any good?, I would never move to any country unless the food is good.

French cuisine is overhyped trash, that's why I'd never move there (besides the cucked paternity laws). Those fuckers have the diets of homeless people, who the fuck has money but chooses to eat snails and moldy cheese :feelskek:.

I took the Saudi pill over the Russia pill

Political dissidents me

I don't get the appeal to go to Russia. Get arrested and put in prison or recruited to fight to steal land from Ukraine?

They will accuse you of being an spy and execute you

This is exactly why y ou must do everything in your power to fight in whatever way possible the forces that want to destroy the last hold out for humanity.

They want to turn us all into fags and prohibit breeding. EVERYTHING that you suffered in your life is the result of NATO/ZOG cucks. fucking fight them!

Not if he's wealthy; I expect there to be a quite imbalanced gender ratio as more and more men are sent off to fight. :feelshehe:

imagine if most eurocucks died, huge imbalance of foid pusi waiting to be claimed

going to belarus to fuck a peasant girl sounds good ngl

Better then sitting here watching chad get everything he wants. While I rot and wither away
^ Exactly. At least we would be making a difference, for a better world.

In Russia, inceldom is not as common from what I hear. They're more traditional like women back in the day. Could be wrong but even if I am fuck NATO, ZOG, the WEF, and all these 3 letter agencies that have gone far out of their way to cause us to be incels.

If you're reading this, if you're incel, just know, THEY DID THIS TO YOU!.

^ Exactly. At least we would be making a difference, for a better world.

In Russia, inceldom is not as common from what I hear. They're more traditional like women back in the day. Could be wrong but even if I am fuck NATO, ZOG, the WEF, and all these 3 letter agencies that have gone far out of their way to cause us to be incels.

If you're reading this, if you're incel, just know, THEY DID THIS TO YOU!.
The Jews want to lower the population. We just happen to be the byproduct

The Jews want to lower the population. We just happen to be the byproduct
Injection of soy into everything. mens testosterone has been lowering over the years. We're the byproducts of their genocide against humanity.

How about Malaysia. Our ex prime minister hates Israel

Tun Dr Mahathir

Eventhrough our country is in the brink of collapse due to corruption

Thanks SUbbro

Unlike degenerate westerners, RVSSIANS embrace trad krokodil and HIV.