Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wanna fart on women, I wanna key their cars, I want to make their lives miserable any way I can

bannedincel

bannedincel

Captain
★★★★
I was at the mall the other day and decided to fart close to a bunch of women then walked away. I saw them comment on the stentch and blame each other. It was a powerful feeling to have that kind of effect on the toilets. I want to do this kore often. I want to harrass them anyway I can. I used to key cars that I knew belonged to toilets. Call me toilet cel cuz I will keep farting, sharting and keying.

Make fan-groups of instagram thots with few followers who disclose IRL personal info and add an army of hundreds of curries and arabs to them; become a ringleader of online curry stalking bobs-vagena groups offering new targets and ordering "hits"
(in minecraft)

Based. This is how we incels will wage war. Do not fucking shower as well and smelly rotten smegma pits smells will overwhelm the foids.

When he think about it if a man has no scope for sex or family then he has no need to adhere to standard social conventions.

Make fan-groups of instagram thots with few followers who disclose IRL personal info and add an army of hundreds of curries and arabs to them; become a ringleader of online curry stalking bobs-vagena groups offering new targets and ordering "hits"
(in minecraft)
like flies on a shit :lul:

That post the other day really has me a big fan of fucking with porta potties. Lean shit up against the door after they go in or something.

Shart on their cars too :feelsohh:

take their purse and take a shit in it

Smear fecal matter on car door handle :society:

I want to smear my own shit on foids cars.

based and shitpilled

I wanted to do this before. Hurt women in any way I can (legally :feelsthink:) but I thought that it takes so much effort for such little satisfaction. I don’t wanna spend my life like that. I just wanna be happy. But if there are low effort/high satisfaction ways then I would but farting and keying cars ain’t gonna do it for me

Last edited:
I wanted to do this before. Hurt women in any way I can (legally :feelsthink:) but I thought that it takes so much effort for such little satisfaction. I don’t wanna spend my life like that. I just wanna be happy. But if there are low effort/high satisfaction ways then I would but farting and keying cars ain’t gonna do it for me
Its low effort, doesn't require much courage, and actually is super satisfying to watch a reaction over something you did.
I want to smear my own shit on foids cars.
You're bird shit

You're bird shit
You know, I actually am starting to doubt the sincerity of your story here -or anything you say really- since you are a proven liar who was banned on all his other accounts.

You know, I actually am starting to doubt the sincerity of your story here -or anything you say really- since you are a proven liar who was banned on all his other accounts.
I've been here since 2016 with the same story. You're a 2022 cel. You're irrelevant and will never be respected.

And my name is literally bannedincel for a reason. I get banned for being too based

I've been here since 2016 with the same story. You're a 2022 cel. You're irrelevant and will never be respected.
:soy::feels:: Your join date is most important!1!1! Anyone who joined after AM is literally irrelevant!”

Many users claim you didn’t even start using .is actively until 2020- kinda hypocritical is it not?:feelsjuice:.
And my name is literally bannedincel for a reason. I get banned for being too based
Or, perhaps, it is because you’re a fraud & proven liar.

:soy::feels:: Your join date is most important!1!1! Anyone who joined after AM is literally irrelevant!”

Many users claim you didn’t even start using .is actively until 2020- kinda hypocritical is it not?:feelsjuice:.
Many users are irrelvant new fags who dont remember thevman. Over all my account i had over 50k posts. The only period i didnt post here was when I was creating incel. Life a website far too based to be kept alive by your people.
You're some faggy fakecel stormfront reject

Or, perhaps, it is because you’re a fraud & proven liar.
Whites lie. I dont

Many users are irrelvant new fags who dont remember thevman. Over all my account i had over 50k posts. The only period i didnt post here was when I was creating incel. Life a website far too based to be kept alive by your people.
According to you, any user who dares criticize a “OG of OGs” such as yourself is “irrelevant” even through they have objectively speaking contributed more to this community than you have.
You're some faggy fakecel stormfront reject
Stormfront rejected me because I was far too based for their cuckoldry.:feelsLSD:
Whites lie. I dont
According to sources, you have ginger hair and lighter skin. Must suck being (((pasty))) since you cant ever venture outside to even get snacks or booze and have to talk shit to whites online.

Last edited:
According to you, any user who dares criticize a “OG of OGs” such as yourself is “irrelevant” even through they have objectively speaking contributed more to this community than you have.
Objectively speaking? Watch your lying tongue, jite. This community wouldnt exist without me. I popularize the word incel. My memes and tinder expiremnts reached front page when no one even knew what incel meant. New fags like you are simply here to water down the meaning of the word and shit post then dissappear in a year. Ive been here for 7 years

Stormfront rejected me because I was far too based for their cuckoldry.:feelsLSD:
You're a cuck and a faggot tfu on you and the people that raised you (they failed)

According to sources, you have ginger hair and lighter skin. Must suck being (((pasty))) since you cant ever venture outside to even get snacks or booze and have to talk shit to whites online.
Why does that mean I cant go outside? Light skin doesn't mean pasty tard. I am the blood of jesus you cuck

Objectively speaking? Watch your lying tongue, jite. This community wouldnt exist without me. I popularize the word incel. My memes and tinder expiremnts reached front page when no one even knew what incel meant. New fags like you are simply here to water down the meaning of the word and shit post then dissappear in a year. Ive been here for 7 years
One day, I hope I can become as deluded as you are in order to cope with the bleakness of my reality. You legitimately believe that 99.9% of the users here wouldn't be here if it weren't for you and you alone.
Ricky Gervais Lol GIF

I have to say, your view of things is quite entertaining :feelshaha:.
You're a cuck and a faggot tfu on you and the people that raised you (they failed)
"cuck" "faggot" such simple insults, yet you were criticizing me for how I was insulting you:feelsjuice:

Also, it is quite ironic indeed how you are insulting the "people that raised you(me)" for failing to do so -allegedly- on an Incel site of all places:feelshehe:.
Why does that mean I cant go outside? Light skin doesn't mean pasty tard. I am the blood of jesus you cuck
Yet more lies- I am a Catholic and I am pretty sure claiming to be the blood of Jesus is blasphemy. Clearly, something a Jew would do:feelsEhh::feelshaha:.

When he think about it if a man has no scope for sex or family then he has no need to adhere to standard social conventions.
Society cannot ask anything of us because of the way they treat us.

One day, I hope I can become as deluded as you are in order to cope with the bleakness of my reality. You legitimately believe that 99.9% of the users here wouldn't be here if it weren't for you and you alone.
Ricky Gervais Lol GIF
Using reaction gifs is such a faggy cum tranny thing to do. What a low t fag

"cuck" "faggot" such simple insults, yet you were criticizing me for how I was insulting you:feelsjuice:

Also, it is quite ironic indeed how you are insulting the "people that raised you(me)" for failing to do so -allegedly- on an Incel site of all places:feelshehe:.
Its not a insult. I can tell by the way you type and your insecurities that you're very feminine. A fag.
Yet more lies- I am a Catholic and I am pretty sure claiming to be the blood of Jesus is blasphemy. Clearly, something a Jew would do:feelsEhh:
All whites and jews are the same dont lie. Catholics and israel are best friends. I am palestinian just like eisa was. I am his blood and his kind.

Using reaction gifs is such a faggy cum tranny thing to do. What a low t fag

Its not a insult. I can tell by the way you type and your insecurities that you're very feminine. A fag.

All whites and jews are the same dont lie. Catholics and israel are best friends. I am palestinian just like eisa was. I am his blood and his kind.
Redundant arguments which are all lies.

Professor Chaos strikes again

Usual suspect