Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I wanna end it so bad

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
Can’t cope being a sub5 anymore. My life is a joke man and I no longer want to do anything.

Death is honestly better than life as a sub5, which is just miserable and not worth living.

I wish I could leave everything behind and go work at McDonalds a few months before roping.

Death is honestly better than life as a sub5, which is just miserable and not worth living.
You’re right. Maybe I’ll be doing it soon but sometimes I think I shouldn’t let normies but who cares? I already lost

Hang in there bro. We have all been there. It will pass and you can continue to enjoy your copes again.

i cope by staying inside

Don't do it brocel.
I can’t take it. It’s traumatising to live this way. I wanna break down everytime I look at myself in the mirror. This is no life to live man.

It will never pass.
Belive me, feeling like shit WILL pass. I have been there many times. Focus on your copes and maybe find some new ones. Be strong bro! We are all in this together.

Belive me, feeling like shit WILL pass. I have been there many times. Focus on your copes and maybe find some new ones. Be strong bro! We are all in this together.
I don’t wanna leave my basement. My life is humiliating and I’m the jester everywhere I go

Try not to look at yourself in the mirror,
I understand broski but once you’re aware, it’s hard to ignore the fact you’re the ugliest dude in the room everywhere you go.I’m getting brutally mogged by pretty much everybody that even people here would be surprised if I take creep shots and show them. Just imagine how much of a subhuman I am.

Okay that's true but as long as you aren't in an small enclosed area it shouldn't be too bad because everyone just walks by. But it'd be bad if they negatively reacted to you on the street consistently everytime you go out.

They take shots of you in public?
Happened a few times with me. It’s been 2 months since it last happened but I’ve been laughed at by foids last week. Everywhere I go I’m the jester. Foids have openly point out my flaws to their friends before taking a good laugh. I don’t why I’m not left alone as an incel. Society is cruel and it’s worse when you see the truth and understand what’s happening after you took the blackpill.

Send all your Money and GO ER BEFORE YOU ROPE :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

The past is repeating. I used to rot and then decided to stop it and I started to rot again because I got mogged even more than the previous time.

I curse the day I was born sometimes. We were all forced here without our consent and now this system tells us what to do. I can't even enjoy my copes hardly at all. I'm just bored out of my mind with everything. Part of me wants to go voluntarily homeless and pursue some kind of Adventure but I don't think I would be able to survive in this world without good resources or job.

Oh dear, oh dear that's horrible. I've been laughed at by foids somewhere around 6 months to a year ago I think.

Foids are like ravenous wolves, they dare to shit on lonely men like us because they know we are low status ugly males so no one cares about us. Would they laugh at you if you were with some other incels, I don't think so.

Those foids picked on you because they knew they could get away with it, simple as. It exposes how foids act when given full autonomy.
6 months gap is good bro. At least the frequency isn’t as high as mine. They would still laugh if I was with other incels. The issue is that I can’t even find other incels like me and I’m the ugliest one everywhere I go. Even tall fat ugly guys mog me because they have the potential to be better after leanmaxxing. They only need to take a glance at my face to know that I’ve never kissed a girl.

Part of me wants to go voluntarily homeless and pursue some kind of Adventure but I don't think I would be able to survive in this world without good resources or job.
Same thing man. Are you a NEET right now ?

Same thing man. Are you a NEET right now ?
No I live in the United States and I live on my own I have to work like a dog because I don't know why I guess I have an addiction towards having a easy access to a bed shelter and a shower I also love having a computer and internet access money gives you food and services in this capitalistic system but I am thinking since I am not progressing at all in my situation and I have no economic Mobility whatsoever and everything is just getting more and more expensive why not become homeless? It's not like I fit in anywhere anyway and this apartment I live in is just a financial burden. If I was homeless I could do what I want throughout the day if I don't mind not have any money or very little of it I can go to Social Services and get some food stamps and medical cards there are Charities which give you a phone and even a laptop I could sleep under a bridge and hang out at the library or Cafe all day playing on my phone or computer and just living my life but I do like having the concept of a whole and responsibilities because I have moments of comfort I wouldn't be able to understand how hard life can be on the streets plus I'm subject to Danger safety is number one in my opinion same thing with health

The people you live with are sick in the head, they are assholes.
Can’t believe it. Why am I surrounded by a bunch of assholes ?
They are possibly staying at home as much as possible
I think that’s the case
I'm another khhv.
brootal. How old ?
Tallfags only lose if they are burn/acid attack victims
They never loose. Foids will still suck the dick of a burnt acid attack vitctim who is 6’6 over a 6’1 MTN. She would lick his his face everyday. This world is a joke man

but I do like having the concept of a whole and responsibilities because I have moments of comfort I wouldn't be able to understand how hard life can be on the streets
Yeah because it can be worse if ended up on the streets.
No I live in the United States and I live on my own I have to work like a dog because I don't know why I guess I have an addiction towards having a easy access to a bed shelter and a shower I also love having a computer and internet access
It sucks having to come to an empty apartment after work and your coworker is getting his dick sucked by his gf while you write on an incel forum.