Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wanna eat some pussy

The End

The End

Banned
-
Do you ever think about what would actually be so great about fucking?

I just thought, "I wonder what'd I do if I had a girl right here, ready to fuck." I'm sleepy, I'm in a bad mood, I want everything to die - and I want to stick my face between a bitch's legs and lick her pussy so I can taste her snotty cum.

For all the bitching and intellectualizing I do about the problem of involuntary celibacy, sometimes I forget what it is I'm missing. It's so simple; sex is like food. I crave it. Of course I'm going to get pissy if I can't fuck.

That's all I wanted to say. Men are basic. Women are basic. Why they gotta make a man so goddamn hungry?

Last edited:
I'd only want to eat a pussy if it's clean and she's had no prior sexual partners. The thought of eating even 0.5% of another man's cum puts me off.

I'd only want to eat a pussy if it's clean and she's had no prior sexual partners. The thought of eating even 0.5% of another man's cum puts me off.

Too bad this is a VERY rare occurrence, So we will most likely never know what a pussy tastes like.

can somebody give me the pusi plz

id have to be in love with a foid to eat her cooter tbh

eating a pussy = cuck

but once is probably allowed just to know

but still

eating a pussy = cuck

We will eat a pussy only in a korean restaurant.

At the end of the day, no matter how misogynistic and blackpilled we are, we all still crave love, family and sex.

The thought of eating pussy puts me off tbhtbh

eating a pussy = cuck

but once is probably allowed just to know

but still

eating a pussy = cuck
The thought of eating pussy puts me off tbhtbh
Eh, I guess it's just something I really like. I drool when I see girls, so maybe I have an oral fixation.

Also I'm not grossed out by the human body; I revel in how disgusting it can be. I could fuck a girl's asshole while she's shitting, decapitate her head and fuck her eye-socket, or watch her turn blue as I strangle her with her own stinking intestines - what the fuck do I care?

Also... how can I say this - I like playing with women. I want to manipulate her psychologically and physiologically. I love the idea of bringing girls to mind-frying orgasms, but a close second is my desire to torture them til they go insane. Causing effect in girls is very satisfying to me; probably because I feel so powerless in my life!

:forcedsmile:

same here friend, we can only dream about the things we could have

same here friend, we can only dream about the things we could have
I suppose sex is as far-fetched for us as becoming an astronaut or a professional football player.

I am just so full of envy. I've never valued expensive cars, mansions, gourmet food, etc... But I crave sex incessantly.

Oh well. There's always ER to look forward to. ;)

I suppose sex is as far-fetched for us as becoming an astronaut or a professional football player.

I am just so full of envy. I've never valued expensive cars, mansions, gourmet food, etc... But I crave sex incessantly.

Oh well. There's always ER to look forward to. ;)
same here, i don't wish to become a millionaire or have a great job, great house, great car etc.

i don't even crave a good luxerious life, i crave the simplest of things.

a girl, a relationship in which i could relax.

that's all i could ever dream of

English Country Salad
A sex act between two partners that is illegal in many areas of the world. In this activity the submissive partner lies on his or her stomach with the acting partner on top. The acting partner then sticks their finger down their throat to induce vomiting, regurgitating whatever's in their stomach into the submissive partner's ass crack.

The acting partner then proceeds to eat the vomit out of the ass crack while performing anilingus, oral stimulation of the anus. The phrase "English Country" refers to the vibrant colors often found in vomit. "Salad" refers to the eating of vomit from the asscrack.

"Oh, darling," said the aroused naked woman to her male lover, "I want you to give me an English Country Salad."

"For you, my love," responded the man. "I'll do anything. My only desire is to please you in every way."

Then he stuck his finger down his throat and vomited all over her ass crack. After that he ate all the vomit while licking her asshole, concluding by giving his love a tender kiss on the lips. They cuddled the rest of the night.

by Dexter Graves October 27, 2010

tfw a girl will never ask me to vomit all over her ass and eat it back out

Too bad this is a VERY rare occurrence, So we will most likely never know what a pussy tastes like.

What about kissing a girl who's probably swallowed cum before? By that logic if a girl offered to kiss you would yoy refuse?

Eating pussy is for betas. In fact I remember seeing many Craigslist posts of desperate betas offering "pussy eating service" it's literally just another form of alpha fux beta bux. Chad doesn't eat pussy, she sucks his dick and creampies it.

You‘d do all kinds of nasty shit with a girl once you‘re horny.

I want to put my face in between big asscheeks and eat her pussy and asshole

Only if she never had any kind of sexual interaction with other men i would do it.

I imagine it tastes like piss. Oh and you're putting your tongue in something that 20 other guys have put their dick in.

What about kissing a girl who's probably swallowed cum before? By that logic if a girl offered to kiss you would yoy refuse?
If it were a random girl then probably not.
You‘d do all kinds of nasty shit with a girl once you‘re horny.
I want her to do nasty stuff to ME.

We all want the same ,but none of us have it.

Fuck this life :woke::woke::woke:

Same tbh, it seems so fucking nice.

If it were a random girl then probably not.

Cmon bro be honest. If by some god-sent miracle a Stacy pushed you agaisnt a wall, grabbed your cheeks and was about to shove her tongue down your mouth; You'd push her away and be like "Sorry. I only kiss girls who haven't given a blowjob to anyone." ?

Give me a break. Like you wouldn't just let her go to town on you.

oral sex is gross. A stinky pussy is there to put your penis in and cum.

Cmon bro be honest. If by some god-sent miracle a Stacy pushed you agaisnt a wall, grabbed your cheeks and was about to shove her tongue down your mouth; You'd push her away and be like "Sorry. I only kiss girls who haven't given a blowjob to anyone." ?

Give me a break. Like you wouldn't just let her go to town on you.
I'd be too nervous to act tbh, but I'd rather her suck my cock if that somehow did happen. Don't wanna tongue a random chick.

Eat some rotten fish. I heard, the taste is the same.

I get off on watching vids of girls fapping until they get creamy & it makes me drool, I can't help but like it, I guess my hormones are wired to like disgusting things like that

>i eat pussy
Descarga 1

It is, tbh.
If you weren't gay, you would want to do it, even if it's objectively disgusting.

But it could also be that you're traumatized and therefore don't like it.
is it not impossible that im just turning asexual? Being put off by pussy eating doesnt mean im going to enjoy sucking dick.

is it not impossible that im just turning asexual? Being put off by pussy eating doesnt mean im going to enjoy sucking dick.

Yes. Maybe you are turning asexual because you are traumatized from women's nature and because you hate them.

Eating pussy sounds nasty, isn't it used up from Chad's nightly session?

Do you ever think about what would actually be so great about fucking?

I just thought, "I wonder what'd I do if I had a girl right here, ready to fuck." I'm sleepy, I'm in a bad mood, I want everything to die - and I want to stick my face between a bitch's legs and lick her pussy so I can taste her snotty cum.

For all the bitching and intellectualizing I do about the problem of involuntary celibacy, sometimes I forget what it is I'm missing. It's so simple; sex is like food. I crave it. Of course I'm going to get pissy if I can't fuck.

That's all I wanted to say. Men are basic. Women are basic. Why they gotta make a man so goddamn hungry?
dont we all man

I wish I knew what pussy tasted like I imagine it tastes amazing. Just heavenly.