Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I wanna die already

A

Antifem Lord

Banned
-
I can’t take this shit anymore how can we go all these years without companion ship lonely nights wage slaving in a warehouse coming home to a empty floor bed , weekends no plans no foid on our mind to motivate us to push harder how do we even function anymore copes only last so long soon we will be in our late 30s watching young chads and normies live the life we only could dream of idk what’s gonna happen in the long run for me. What’s it all for? Why am I even working if I can’t get the only thing I wanted in life a foid that I like that genuinely likes me back. I can’t even say it’s ovER it nevER even began. :feelsrope:

Last edited:
Vegetaintherain

i want to die but i am a coward and can't do it. i will probably only do it when being super high or drunk asf. or just pay some one to kill me. that will definitely be better than trying to do it myself

i want to die but i am a coward and can't do it. i will probably only do it when being super high or drunk asf. or just pay some one to kill me. that will definitely be better than trying to do it myself
You're not a coward, you are just not truly suicidal. Sure you want to stop being in the situation you are in right now, and the only real solution is dying, but being suicidal truly means you don't even have second thoughts doing it. Most suicide victims didn't even have past attempts prior to killing themselves, they just did it

Well, if you do decide to do it, (which I would advise against because see my signature), would you maybe consider not just blowing your brains out alone in your room but instead selling everything you own and going on a drug+hooker fueled binge. 'cause if you really are gonna do it anyways, why not take all the risks and do all the stupid shit before it's over.

Can you kill someone for me before you kys.

ThERe’s always a bettER option

Well, if you do decide to do it, (which I would advise against because see my signature), would you maybe consider not just blowing your brains out alone in your room but instead selling everything you own and going on a drug+hooker fueled binge. 'cause if you really are gonna do it anyways, why not take all the risks and do all the stupid shit before it's over.
That's a load of bs. Many want to kill themselves but can't manage to do it because they have been raised to be pussies and because of the natural survival instinct

I'm gonna be surprised if i make it to 40

I wish I was someone else , going outside is evil every single day the reality of this lifestyle hits and the constant check of oh you’re ugly af is :cryfeels:

The system will collapse eventually problem is when

You are not alone brother

I can’t take this shit anymore how can we go all these years without companion ship lonely nights wage slaving in a warehouse coming home to a empty floor bed , weekends no plans no foid on our mind to motivate us to push harder how do we even function anymore copes only last so long soon we will be in our late 30s watching young chads and normies live the life we only could dream of idk what’s gonna happen in the long run for me. What’s it all for? Why am I even working if I can’t get the only thing I wanted in life a foid that I like that genuinely likes me back. I can’t even say it’s ovER it nevER even began. :feelsrope:
Me too life is shit but I want peaceful death, so I am going to have to gruel till old age.

Me too life is shit but I want peaceful death, so I am going to have to gruel till old age.
Peaceful death? What is that.

Shotgun to the head is about as quick as you can have it.

Why are people here so low T?

YOur incel and your asking why people are so low why do you think?

YOur incel and your asking why people are so low why do you think?
That's no way to live. You need to retain your humanity and masculinity.

If you can't, it's time to call it a day.

nah it’s not over until I say it’s ovER

What is your age?

Plunging into hobbies, to an extreme so obsessive so as to be compulsive, has been the only way I have been able to come back to my empty home. Still ... sigh. Sorry bro. Sending good thoughts and vibes your way.

Plunging into hobbies, to an extreme so obsessive so as to be compulsive, has been the only way I have been able to come back to my empty home. Still ... sigh. Sorry bro. Sending good thoughts and vibes your way.
But where is the point? Coping is weak minded.

But where is the point? Coping is weak minded.
It can be. And it often is for me.

Yet at times it is an assertion of my own values and a confirmation of what I perceive as reality, namely, that there are other things in life besides romance, that life is a package deal with so many other things I presumably might like to experience but in present circumstances could hardly imagine, like the joy of driving I couldn't know as a young child -- not that I look forward to ascending, but that I look forward to, I don't know, becoming fully fluent in Latin, or whatever floats the boat.

It can be. And it often is for me.

Yet at times it is an assertion of my own values and a confirmation of what I perceive as reality, namely, that there are other things in life besides romance, that life is a package deal with so many other things I presumably might like to experience but in present circumstances could hardly imagine, like the joy of driving I couldn't know as a young child -- not that I look forward to ascending, but that I look forward to, I don't know, becoming fully fluent in Latin, or whatever floats the boat.
Makes sense actually.

I'm just not sure if I will ever be able to focus my mind on something else. It seems built into us that we want to experience some positive reinforcement from time to time. I can also not tell a starving person to just focus on other things in life. He will still die.

I wanted to die so much in life is just failure for me I don't know how im going to die but wan to so bad im dont want to die old and misserable hope the world takes my body away soon evaporates me into nothingness

Death, is purely the only possible solution. The universe, and all of its life forms, must cease to exist. With no life, the universe has no vehicle to pick its favorites, and its scapegoats, and create mass suffering like it has for billions of years now

what’s gonna happen in the long run for me. What’s it all for? Why am I even working if I can’t get the only thing I wanted in life a foid that I like that genuinely likes me back. :feelsrope:
Watching wind in lonely fences as you rot in age until you visit that hardware store for the rope. Its a nightmare.

There's a big difference between pointing a gun at your head and pulling the trigger vs. swallowing a SN solution.