Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I wanna dick her so bad

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
At wageslavery, there’s a relatively new toilet of the latin persuasion who always seems smiley n shit as she rides in, often turning her head my way, possibly to look at me.

As inkwells, however, we should all know better than to assume shit. I don’t work at the same area as the toilet, so this is the only time of day that I really c her fuckin sexy ass.

What do? :fuk:

She looking at you to make sure the danger is far away.

Nah she loves you ded srs ask her out

At wageslavery, there’s a relatively new toilet of the latin persuasion who always seems smiley n shit as she rides in, often turning her head my way, possibly to look at me.

It is pity.

As inkwells, however, we should all know better than to assume shit. I don’t work at the same area as the toilet, so this is the only time of day that I really c her fuckin sexy ass.

Latinas are the most devious type of foid out there

latinas dont fuck wit asians so shes probably looking at something else or youre confusing shit
Im the securitycel here, GrAY. Im in my own area with nothing to confuse with :smonk:

the new bitches at work always act smiley becuz they want to get the respect of the ogs but shes a succubus ive never talked to a latina who was into asians, all of them were into bbcs or latinos
We’ve seen different shit then, GrAY. Come to my southern border state :smonk:

At wageslavery, there’s a relatively new toilet of the latin persuasion who always seems smiley n shit as she rides my dick often giving me head

As a Chad, however, I should fuck all Latina foids. I don’t work at the same area as the toilet, so this is the only time of day that I really fuck her fuckin sexy ass.

:feelswhat:

latinas fuck asian guys down there? wtf :dafuckfeels:
Ive seen it more than any other interracial pairing involving ricemen, even one couple who had a baby together dedsrstbhngl, GrAY

Rape her ( in Video game )

step 1: talk to her
make sure to reference your girlfriend or fiance

Ask her for the suck :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: