Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wanna become a chad after sliding genioplasty

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
That's my fucking dream then I would be posting here and prove that blackpill is real. I would take nudes of femoids with their faces that I slayed and post them here so you could shame those bitches. I would also do tinder experiments but with myself, meet up with femoids, record them and tell them that they're ugly as fuck just to see their reactions and post here.
I would reject every fucking girl that would approach me irl and tell them they're ugly unless I was thirsty af.

Fucking dreams man.. dreams.. but everything is possible with surgeries.. I just need a chin surgery... If I won't get it by the age of 21 I will kill myself because living as a rotter sucks as well as getting almost no tinder matches. Girls also didn't respond to me on datings apps, even if they did it would be 1 word answers and soon or later they would ghost me just after few minutes of chatting. No way I am gonna live past the age of 21 as a rotter.

Weed said:
That's my fucking dream then I would be posting here and prove that blackpill is real. I would take nudes of femoids with their faces that I slayed and post them here so you could shame those bitches. I would also do tinder experiments but with myself, meet up with femoids, record them and tell them that they're ugly as fuck just to see their reactions and post here.
I would reject every fucking girl that would approach me irl and tell them they're ugly unless I was thirsty af.

Fucking dreams man.. dreams.. but everything is possible with surgeries.. I just need a chin surgery... If I won't get it by the age of 21 I will kill myself because living as a rotter sucks as well as getting almost no tinder matches. Girls also didn't respond to me on datings apps, even if they did it would be 1 word answers and soon or later they would ghost me just after few minutes of chatting. No way I am gonna live past the age of 21 as a rotter.

I feel you man. I too have hopr from my jaw surgery. I will follow it be jaw implants. Some people might say cope but that is the only hope.

1472359083214.jpg

You just need the money.

Become like the Russian Chad, Dmitry Klokov lol

Alex_Bones said:
1472359083214.jpg

You just need the money.

Considering where he started from, I would call he ascended

idkwattodowithlife said:
Dmitry Klokov
haha

9f826d99729575fa5e8599867613ee58_400x400.jpeg
 I would need a jaw surgery as well as cheekbones implants. Too much for me tbh

Weed said:
haha

9f826d99729575fa5e8599867613ee58_400x400.jpeg
 I would need a jaw surgery as well as cheekbones implants. Too much for me tbh

His body and wife, this man is winning at life.

maxresdefault.jpg

That is my dream as well. To ascend, verbally abuse the shit out of women, fuck them while verbally abusing them, and then posting the experience here. Then, once I had my fun I would maybe become a self-help guru and get rich from bluepilled normies who think it was my change in P E R S O N A L I T Y and C O N F I D E N C E that helped me out.

I am not even chad and already am a living proof of the blackpill. One can only dream what cahnges to our life would happen by becoming genuine Chads.