Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I walked through Amsterdam's red light district and got brutally mogged

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
I was in Amsterdam for some business a few days ago and while visiting an aunt who lives there I crossed through the RLD and while there I walked next to a White man, he was perhaps only an inch or so taller than me (6'3 White guys are average in the Netherlands) and while walking I saw a Slavic or Colombian whore just stare at him while he continued walking. Very few whores actually look at me, but she saw me, then the White guy (blonde too, 4.5/10 face) and just kept looking at him. She actively wanted him to go to her and hoped that I would continue walking.

It's absolutely brutal, I haven't been there in years and I felt really bad just the way the whore focused on a potentially less disgusting client.

Big cities are always mog central

Just smoke some of the weed you can get there & forget about it.

I was in Amsterdam for some business a few days ago and while visiting an aunt who lives there I crossed through the RLD and while there I walked next to a White man, he was perhaps only an inch or so taller than me (6'3 White guys are average in the Netherlands) and while walking I saw a Slavic or Colombian whore just stare at him while he continued walking. Very few whores actually look at me, but she saw me, then the White guy (blonde too, 4.5/10 face) and just kept looking at him. She actively wanted him to go to her and hoped that I would continue walking.

It's absolutely brutal, I haven't been there in years and I felt really bad just the way the whore focused on a potentially less disgusting client.
lol she saw him as a cuck and walking wallet not because he is Chad. She saw you as some one she cant cheat out of your money. No need to worry about

Just smoke some of the weed you can get there & forget about it.
It's a bad idea to get high or drunk if you're already in a bad mood.

lol she saw him as a cuck and walking wallet not because he is Chad. She saw you as some one she cant cheat out of your money. No need to worry about
Possibly true, given how it happened in a whore district.

Netherlands is such a based country. They have weed, Magic Truffles and other drugs, Taco Bell, self checkouts for supermarkets. Unfortunately it's tallfag centre