Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I walked past a female with a sexy ass and man, shit like this makes me not want to have a sexual attraction to females.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, I walked past a female with a sexy ass and man, shit like this makes me not want to have a sexual attraction to females since I can’t have any local foids anyway, it sucks major balls.

There is a huge problem with this female’s butt……….

…..…

….you know, the fact it’s not on my face. :feelssus:

I just went on holiday to italy and I was checking out so much asses that I was super horny every day when I went back to my hotel room, so I had to fap immediately.

I also saw a few cute goth lolis there

Stop being a simp. Control your sexual desires
I just went on holiday to italy and I was checking out so much asses that I was super horny every day when I went back to my hotel room, so I had to fap immediately.

I also saw a few cute goth lolis there
Everyone says italian foids are ugly though

Stop being a simp. Control your sexual desires

Everyone says italian foids are ugly though
I’m not simping, just finding foids attractive like nature intended.

rope fuel, ovER fuel

I’m not simping, just finding foids attractive like nature intended.
Same, i have to stare when i see nice ass, they walk around in leggings, jeans and skin tight dresses, its impossible not to watch.

Rosties who walk around like that should be arrested for indecent exposure. You don't see truecels walking around the super market in yoga pants and leggings around young kids.

In the United States, females are wearing super short cut-off jeans, I saw a white foid walking around with her parents, and her ass was hanging out... I knew that the west was finished after looking at that family, because 20 years ago, a white father would say "I'm not going anywhere with you dressed like a whore".

Fuck this guy was such a shit tier normie faggot
:feelskek:
So glad he’s finally banned
:feelskek:

@Fat Link
:feelsYall:

Here he go boasting again
Not a brag, she would call the cops or something if I approached her I bet. Me and that foid didn’t even speak to each other, I was only checking her out.

Nothing happened between me and the foid.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back