Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I walked on this bridge a few weeks after this photo of ER

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
Here is a photo I took, I can remember it very well, I never would have imagined a famous killer would have walked there a few weeks beforehand. I never got a photo of myself though because I don't appear in photos as I am a truecel unlike Autist-cel ER who seemed to love being in photos.

ERlondon

2012london

Nice, boyo
Similar to what I did here, plug plug

er was born in london

Last edited:
He was such a supreme gentleman

Nice, boyo

Was that just a domestic USA flight or did you fly around the world to go there? I would like to go to Santa Barbara some day too.

damn. would be interesting to see it ngl

Was that just a domestic USA flight or did you fly around the world to go there? I would like to go to Santa Barbara some day too.
I flew domestic I live in the US
I live pretty far from Chadifornia though, was a long journey and was there by myself for a few days

Here is a photo I took, I can remember it very well, I never would have imagined a famous killer would have walked there a few weeks beforehand. I never got a photo of myself though because I don't appear in photos as I am a truecel unlike Autist-cel ER who seemed to love being in photos.

View attachment 174604

View attachment 174605
Nothing better than visiting a holy ground

Nice, boyo
based, nice job

er was born in london
new mecca
He was such a supreme gentleman
its a shame roasties didn't see it
He had a good style. His fashion sense was 10/10.
it almost helped him be normal
damn. would be interesting to see it ngl
samea
damn thats awesome
agreed

I flew domestic I live in the US
I live pretty far from Chadifornia though, was a long journey and was there by myself for a few days
Well I don't think going on a ER tourist trip is suitable to go to with other people. You should go see Ted Bundys car, it is in a museum in Tennessee i think.

Interesting. When did you take the photo?
1st February 2012 and ER was in London Christmas 2011, he also was in England Christmas 2013 but didn't go to London.

You're like a Muslim going to Mecca
full

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back