Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I walked in on 500 Nigerian Princes banging my Mom

ShadowTheEdgehog

ShadowTheEdgehog

El Capitano
-
So I come home and at first I was like wow, smells like a fucking japanese fish market here.
But then I open the door and there is all this White shit dripping from the celing, so I thought it was ghosts or some shit, you know, ectoplasma?

But then I walked in the Basement to get some ice cream and law and behold, there is my mom, Swimming laps in a sea of cum while 500 nigerian Princes circle around her like Sharks.

"Hi sonny Boy, how was School?"

Now everything fell into place, like someone had wiped the cum out of my eyes...

"You silly goose!" I thought, "thats why there are so many Toyota Corollas parked infront of the house"

"I'm fine mom" I said, "you go Girl"

and then I quickly ran up the stairs to hide my blushing face of joy.
Mr Shekelberg willl be so proud to hear that I have remembered his lesson.

I went into my room and began studying for the big test next Monday.
Fr. Schlomo Stacyberg said that it would be About the great Shekel Shoa of the mid 1920s
I cant wait to make her proud!

My mom committed suicide then I walked in on a white boy banging her corpse?

That white boy? This guy:
image0-gif.304247

Absolutely brutal

My mom committed suicide then I walked in on a white boy banging her corpse?

That white boy? This guy:
image0-gif.304247
shawty's like a melody in my head that I can't keep out got me singing like nananana everyday it's like my IPod's stuck on replay

IT cucks will probably jerk off to this, you shouldve included how bigger the nigerian princes were down there and how your mom wanted to be impregnated by them

The real question is how many of them hooked you up with an unbelievable deal to share their riches if you can just cough up the fees required to unlock it.

The real question is how many of them hooked you up with an unbelievable deal to share their riches if you can just cough up the fees required to unlock it.

Just one. I gave him my beloved ThinkPad and he said he would be back in 30 minutes.
It's been 30 days now and even though my Memory is Fading already, I faintly remember Looking out the window and seeing Achmed gunning it down the street at Mach 2.
His sandals were moving so fast, he looked like fucking sonic the hedgehog.

I am still waiting for my 500 Million Dollars treasure chest.

You should've stayed and jerked off to her.

Damn that’s crazy bro. You don’t see that very often.