Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I walked around campus without my mask for 30 seconds and this is what happened

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
I was done with my class it’s 9:00 am here it’s my only class for the day so I went outside to go to my car and threw my mask away and was just walking with my shades, looking like a based real nigga. My college is 60% foids so of course I come across a lot of them while walking and a ton of them just give me an ugly ass look. Like wtf did I do to you you fucking bitch?

The fuck is wrong with you, dude, why aren’t you being a sheep like everyone else?

Based glassescel
christian bale GIF

Based glassescel
christian bale GIF
Indeed:feelsUgh:
440720B3 59DA 495E A11E 41BFCBA0FD32

The fuck is wrong with you, dude, why aren’t you being a sheep like everyone else?
Nah some of them weren’t wearing I think i don’t remember but since we’re outside its okay if you don’t wear it. Most were wearing it tho cause they were on there way to the indoor classes :lul:

I fuxking hate colleges. All those stupid leftist soy students, I can’t stand them

They must be sad they fell for the college brochures with tall handsome Tyrones and Chadrones on the pictures.

Alpha mindset.

this isn about mask :cryfeels::cryfeels:

Monkey lips.
I don’t know what you have to hide under there bro I feel like most people have more attractive lower faces than upper faces but idk maybe I am bluepilled.
Yea my lower face I think overall is more attractive than upper my eye area is terrible but my side profile is pretty shiet

mogs me in getting an education