Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I visited my aunt after 10 years and this happened

N

NobuNagahirohichi

Recruit
★★★★
Recently I decided to familymaxx and I went to visit my aunt that I haven't seen in 10 years . I spent there maybe an hour and out of that she spent 45 minutes telling me that family is the most important thing and I should get married asap. I tried to redpill her a bit and I told her that todays women are not really marriage material but she didn't vwanna hear it and she told me that I was gonna live a miserable life if I stay alone. Im never leaving my house ever again:feelsrope:

at least you have a house, I'm stuck with my parents. :feelsrope:

at least you have a house, I'm stuck with my parents. :feelsrope:
I do not have a house I live in a tiny apartment and getting my butt spanked by my landlord every month . And living alone sucks, this forum is my only socialization

Hmmm.

Tell her that two women wanted to marry you, but they both had aids.

I do not have a house I live in a tiny apartment and getting my butt spanked by my landlord every month . And living alone sucks, this forum is my only socialization
How old are you brother

My family is the same, they don't care about your feelings, they just want you to betabuxx for a foid, DON'T DO IT! :feelsohgod:

Also my social circle is non-existant, but don't worry, society is sick and most people are not worth it meeting.

old boomers always spout this shit, but then again they lived in a pre OLD and tinder age

She ain't wrong.

You have only the jews to blame.

I'm not afraid of dying alone at all.

I love my own company.

Old people do not understand the situation of the modern world, they charge things that we cannot have as good work, cars, family things that were possible for him but that is very complicated for us mainly in my shithole

boomers think betabuxxing is normal way of life, sad thing she doesnt know now betabuxxers get zero respect and get cucked at every step by a cheating whore.

Recently I decided to familymaxx and I went to visit my aunt that I haven't seen in 10 years . I spent there maybe an hour and out of that she spent 45 minutes telling me that family is the most important thing and I should get married asap. I tried to redpill her a bit and I told her that todays women are not really marriage material but she didn't vwanna hear it and she told me that I was gonna live a miserable life if I stay alone. Im never leaving my house ever again:feelsrope:
my irish aunt is an ugly big forehead bitch just like my sister, i remember her bursting into anger at me because I was picking off white flowers from a bush , she said " my mother worked hard to grow that" or something like that and she was kinda chasing me round the garden( I was like in grade 2 at the time), this happened when my immediate family travelled ireland to visit my dads family and attend my aunts( the same ugly aunt that assaulted me) wedding. nowadays if any women insults me, i would lose it and push them through a plain glass window

Anyone that gives you this kinda shit you should make it their problem ie “well if it bothers you so much you’re free to find a nice young girl that would like to date me but please no fatties or fugs”.

I spent there maybe an hour and out of that she spent 45 minutes telling me that family is the most important thing l
Vin diesel e dominic toretto 666x444 1200x630

Bro, you can't expect normies to understand what were going thru much less foids. It's like trying to explain the 5th dimension to a monkey. You can almost fucking predict every single thing they will say to you word for word. "Just be confident" "smile more" "you're being too hard on yourself!" everytime I hear normies say that it fucking pisses me off and I want to punch them right in the face because they have no fucking idea what they're talking about.