Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i visit a place at night to have a cigg and relax and some 15 year old foid comes with her normie friends and they discuss their sex partners

• Thread starter Deleted member 14218
  • Start date
Deleted member 14218

Deleted member 14218

i have but one purpose to cease it
-
i overheard their conversation the foid is 15 and she is already smoking drinking fucking chads left and right if i am not wrong her body count was around 10 at 15 holy shit :kys: :kys: :kys: :kys: :kys: . Id imagine that body count to quadruple by the time she hits 20 and then multiply even higher later. She cuts her veins if chad doesn't appear :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: good bitch i hope you bleed out.

I fucking HATE when teenage foids interrupt my nightwalks with their high pitched menial blithering. It is supposed to be the time when I think, and they are distracting me! SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UPPPPPP GAHHHH :reeeeee:

They need to invent a hearing implant that detects the frequencies of the female voice and filters them out.

I fucking HATE when teenage foids interrupt my nightwalks with their high pitched menial blithering. It is supposed to be the time when I think, and they are distracting me! SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UPPPPPP GAHHHH :reeeeee:
that's why i stay away from that place i have a local forest like place that i go and just hang out there by my self most of the time , nature is so relaxing without normies foids and chads

if you think its rare its not. I overhear whores at school all the time and a 10 body count is average

that's why i stay away from that place i have a local forest like place that i go and just hang out there by my self most of the time , nature is so relaxing without normies foids and chads
I live in the burbs’ so I’m always near somebody's house. I just gotta hope they decide to stay in.

How did you know she was actually 15? Not refuting that 15 year olds aren't degenerates that need to be killed, but maybe you thought she was younger than she actually was.

This. 100% based as fuck. Forestmaxxing especially at night time is such a pleasurable experience. I will do that shit next month once my exams are over.

How did you know she was actually 15? Not refuting that 15 year olds aren't degenerates that need to be killed, but maybe you thought she was younger than she actually was.
i know her she comes there often i overheard her age as well when she was introducing her self to a chad before she fucked him

i know her she comes there often i overheard her age as well when she was introducing her self to a chad before she fucked him
Absolutely gross. This is what happens when you think liberalism is a good idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back