Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I used to witch hunt users here

Murder Mario

Murder Mario

I've killed more cunts than cervical cancer
-
@ShadowTheEdgehog I was a user here long ago before I got banned (for posting anti .is content on another site I believe, no reason was given) Me and this Belgium user called @MSCW conspired to get many incels banned and doxxed. He got a bixmax and left after he got attention from foids. I haven't spoken to him since.

It was very dark triad. I talked to them for months and ended up collecting information on them and leaking it to the mods. The entire time i was shitting on them behind their backs. It was pure evil. I want to apologize for that and also say this: People that go on witchhunts to "expose" fakecels are very dark triad and evil and should not be tolerated. They are just as bad as foids. How can we complain about foids when we are acting just like them?

People that go on witchunts are usually fakecels themselves. Personally, I have since found my way to being religious and and realized I was wrong. MSCW is gone now, but I cannot cope with what I have done any longer. Please protect yourself online and on this website. There are many dangerous people on here that will try to ruin your life. Don't trust anyone, you can only be doxxed once. I can never take back what I did to those users.

Anybody that gives out their real private details is nuts and open to blackmail

Christ will forgive you for your sins.

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2021-12-04 um 18.44.25.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2021-12-04 um 18.44.25.png
    885.7 KB · Views: 7
did you have any input in attempting to frame me as a fakecel? or do you at least know anything related to the incident?

did you have any input in attempting to frame me as a fakecel? or do you at least know anything related to the incident?
Yes, you were one of the people they wanted banned.

fakecels deserve to get exposed. fuck fakecels. whats even more evil is joining a site full of losers to delight in their misery when you are normie tier or a mogger. its like the internet's version of slum tourism

fakecels deserve to get exposed. fuck fakecels. whats even more evil is joining a site full of losers to delight in their misery when you are normie tier or a mogger. its like the internet's version of slum tourism
Most "fakecels" that are exposed are not actual fakecels. The real fakecels are never exposed and laugh at this site in their secret discord groups.

@ShadowTheEdgehog I was a user here long ago before I got banned (for posting anti .is content on another site I believe, no reason was given) Me and this Belgium user called @MSCW conspired to get many incels banned and doxxed. He got a bixmax and left after he got attention from foids. I haven't spoken to him since.

It was very dark triad. I talked to them for months and ended up collecting information on them and leaking it to the mods. The entire time i was shitting on them behind their backs. It was pure evil. I want to apologize for that and also say this: People that go on witchhunts to "expose" fakecels are very dark triad and evil and should not be tolerated. They are just as bad as foids. How can we complain about foids when we are acting just like them?

People that go on witchunts are usually fakecels themselves. Personally, I have since found my way to being religious and and realized I was wrong. MSCW is gone now, but I cannot cope with what I have done any longer. Please protect yourself online and on this website. There are many dangerous people on here that will try to ruin your life. Don't trust anyone, you can only be doxxed once. I can never take back what I did to those users.
Based user, I interacted with you awhile back. You should post more.

Everyone truly is a hypocrite

Your name is medaminemenyaui? Damn thats heavy
it's my last name ,first name and middle name but i don't leave a space between all the 3 words .

Who the fuck is they?
I don't want to cause more drama but most of them deleted their accounts as they were not incels to begin with

OP is giving mad fed-cel vibes.

Which intelligence agency are you working for you piece of shit?

Maybe I’ll dox you and give out your address so that some incels in your area can pay you a nice visit to teach you how to take showERs like a professional, and to teach you how to make your pERsonality bettER

Maybe I’ll dox you and give out your address so that some incels in your area can pay you a nice visit to teach you how to take showERs like a professional, and to teach you how to make your pERsonality bettER
iu

glownigger thread

Nothing I said indicates im a fed moron.

Please protect yourself online and on this website. There are many dangerous people on here that will try to ruin your life. Don't trust anyone, you can only be doxxed once.

The internet? Unsafe? Who would have thought :feelsUnreal:

Most "fakecels" that are exposed are not actual fakecels. The real fakecels are never exposed and laugh at this site in their secret discord groups.
Wait, you're saying us incels are literal lolcows for people?

Wait, you're saying us incels are literal lolcows for people?
:society: we are fucking clowns while those fuckers outside this forum laugh at us :feelsree:

damn i remember u from back in day when i was still lurking. I wouldve nver tought you were like that. Guess you cant trust how people portrait themselves. Well, glad that ur so honest with us lol :feelsaww: kinda makes you more trustworthy lol

yes, that's normalfag and foid behavior. Their greatest weapons are to weaponize social ostracization.