Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I used to think that nobody had sex in highschool

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
I thought everyone was a virgin and were too shy to have sex I was beyond bluepilled in my highschool days I didn't even know of the parties going on in school or anythimg

Maybe three centuries ago. Due to receiving rights, foids are less shy, and a whole lot more open (in more ways than one) if you're chad.

Last edited:
Foid I was working with in a group were talking about sex

Its still seem unrealistic for me that normies have casual sex, its weird how for someone sex is everyday part of life while for me its weird fictional concept.

Holy shit, same. I chose not to believe it at the time but even I heard all kinds of rumors about pregnancies and hotel fuck meetups.
Most of my former female classmates have beta hubbies and kids now, so maybe they aren't too fortunate SMV-wise.

I didn't realize that was common for 11-14 yo girls to sleep with 20-50 guys until two years ago.

It’s because your social circle was small so you never had any access to rumours. I only recieved crumbs of scandals like 10 years after it happened. Also a lot of girls/boys will have bfs/gfs outside of school.

Last edited:
Same. I think 80% at the high level in highschool never had sex. Only about 1/20 were a couple so it makes sense

Its still seem unrealistic for me that normies have casual sex, its weird how for someone sex is everyday part of life while for me its weird fictional concept.
They need it like water (some of them it seems).
I was extremely bluepilled coming into HS. I thought just like OP, maybe I could imagine kissing & shit like that but sex? At least 18& up...jfl :feelsseriously:

In middle school I heard about a couple that had sex in 6th grade.

You’ll never have prepubescent sex with ur middle school gf

How can you not hate women?

In middle school I heard about a couple that had sex in 6th grade.

You’ll never have prepubescent sex with ur middle school gf
Not even high school, middle school they were
Massive fucking cope if you think young foids like baby face manlet guys of their age. I remember them dating older guys while me and everyone else was left out.

I thought so too, that while I was in middle school, no one was fucking and people just being kids. Meanwhile this was the reality: Girls start fucking at around 12, maybe even earlier.
C0AD9DFE A3FE 4FEC 982B 1AFA8D0F727C

Did I say they were with guys their age
No lol I just guessed. At least you are aware that foids will hook up with older guys, unlike others who are oblivious to this.

No lol I just guessed. At least you are aware that foids will hook up with older guys, unlike others who are oblivious to this.
Stop playin it tough, GrAYcel :feelsbaton:

same. i thought everyone was asexual in highschool, except me.

deflection assumption cope is a top tier premiere cope

I would be willing to bet at least half the girls in my old high school had a train ran on them by multiple Chads.

What’s weird is realising that the Muslims with gf/bfs were getting at it too. I wasn’t surprised that non-Muslims had sex

I thought everyone was a virgin and were too shy to have sex I was beyond bluepilled in my highschool days I didn't even know of the parties going on in school or anythimg
Same except i didnt go to HS