Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I used to think it was crazy how Muslims required 4 male witnesses to prove a rape took place

Ihatereddit

Ihatereddit

Femhorroid Respecter
★★★★★
But now with the advent of #MeToo I understand it perfectly.
They know full well how tribalistic women are, they know women will side with women almost unconditionally, so they require multiple rational actors.
Meanwhile in the West a single foid's word is more valid than video and photographic evidence JFL.

Actually you’re supposed to have 4 witnesses to prove ADULTERY

some lines of quran are legit

And they get stoned. Based Quaran.

Muslims know the word coming from a female's mouth is worth 1/2 of a man's

BASED

Muslims know the word coming from a female's mouth is worth 1/2 of a man's

BASED
all religions and ancient societies tried to stop femaly hypergamy with morality and marriage.

Traditions exist because there will always be some Jewish cunt trying to install all these edgy new trends as the law just for their own profit.

In today's world, a guy would need 4 witnesses to prove that he didn't rape a girl. And even then, it may not be enough.

Didn't knew that

And they get stoned. Based Quaran.
They can get stoned without the quoran.

All they have to do is who're for Tyrone for a bag of whatever drug...

Islam was right about the 21st century before 21st century took place.
I will probably convert to Islam at some point
full

But now with the advent of #MeToo I understand it perfectly.
They know full well how tribalistic women are, they know women will side with women almost unconditionally, so they require multiple rational actors.
Meanwhile in the West a single foid's word is more valid than video and photographic evidence JFL.
I think Islam is dumb, but some of their beliefs are absolute gold. I

Muslims were based before everyone else

4 witnesses
A man's testimonial is worth twice to thrice a woman's testimonial due to women's deceitful nature, 4 is overkill

I came to hate right wingers who shit on Islam. If muslims are sandniggers, then sandniggers are currently superior to white people.

I have a great deal of respect for Muslim countries who have maintained their societal standards through enforcement of such boundaries, traditions, and norms. Keep women in their place = keep a sane and functional society. Western 'equality' is degeneracy.

Islam is right about wahmen

Any muslimcels can chime in on this? Sounds based. Also anyone have the ISIS video of the stoning of a adulterist where the father does not want to forgive his daughter.

These religions and their traditions had a wisdom that was, at the time, imperceptible. Only now are we beginning to understand the rationale behind these rules.

Based ngl. Even if i preffer other beliefs to Islam.