Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I used to record foids

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
Back in 2011-2015 I used to record random hot femoids with my iPod or phone. I would get really close to them and just record them talking, eating, or just standing there. They never knew because I never made it obvious. It was like a hobbie of mine for awhile. I did it at Disneyland, universal studios, the beach, at malls, at fast food places, etc. I just plugged in my old phone to charge and saw my haul of random videos :feelskek::feelskek::feelsgah:

I've surreptitiously taken photos of random girls who caught my eye and used them as fap material before.

Sometimes it just has to be done.

I've surreptitiously taken photos of random girls who caught my eye and used them as fap material before.

Sometimes it just has to be done.
Yeah, it must be done. One time I recorded two foids in bikini at the beach and zoomed in on their asses.

I used to cound femoids in streets, making statistic how many of them are fitting to my taste

This is very low inhib. I would probably drop my phone tbh.
I used to cound femoids in streets, making statistic how many of them are fitting to my taste
Do you film the loli's too?

This is very low inhib. I would probably drop my phone tbh.

Do you film the loli's too?
No filming, just walking and counting. One day will give all those my statiscics here, but need to find data, my documents are mess same as my thoughts

Based. Be low inhib and share the videos.

I’ve taken pics of random foids a few years ago if I thought they were hot

I don't know how you guys are able to do that without getting caught. I remember a friend on fb would send me videos of him recording foid's asses.

I still do that. Im addicted at this point.

iv'e done this a few times as well tbh

Recorded the ass of a foid rn

I want to do this tbh

I've never done that as I don't want to remember any of them.
Pure suifuel if I have to remember them

I've never done that as I don't want to remember any of them.
Pure suifuel if I have to remember them
One time I recorded a foid eating at Carl's Jr. Another time I recorded some jb foid at Disneyland. One of my favorites is when I recorded two stacys asses at the beach (i was on the pier and they were below on the sand laying down on towels and didn't see me)

Upload Videos/Pics or didn't happen.

Did u fap to it? :feelstrash:

This is absolutely grandiose.
Super based and low inhib.

I do it too, but only to really tall foids or foids with huge tits. Best fap fuel you can have.
this post was pure satire, I do not do anything illegal

I do it too, but only to really tall foids or foids with huge tits. Best fap fuel you can have.
this post was pure satire, I do not do anything illegal
:feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::giga::feelswow: