Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I used to listen to femoid podcasts to try and get inside the femoid mind

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
For a while, I listened to femoid podcasts. I thought that this would improve the way I would be able to conversate with femoids. Many times, when people host a podcast, they kind of become unaware that they're being recorded and as a result, their true nature reveals itself. This way, I'm able to get inside the mind of a femoid and relate to them more when having a real life conversation. Unfortunately, I couldn't stick to it and only got through 2 podcasts. Maybe I'll get back into it. Do you guys think this could work for mentalcels? BTW, this is one of the podcasts I used to listen to.

Sounds like torture but ok

idk how u did that man their voices are so annoying

Caught you trying to personality-maxx;)

Podcasts are stupid, sounds like ear torture

Gay as fuck. I don't want to hear women gossiping, i want to stick my meat in them.

There's not much in their small minds to use in any meaningful way.

I never hear a podcast of a foid tbh

I listen to podcasts to see how ppl normally make conversation.

Chad’s cock is the only thing in the female mind.

Never listened to foid podcasts but I studied a lot about females and tried to read about them and their psychology. Specifically what they are attracted to. Then I discovered it was all bs and they only desire Chad. And if you are not Chad then it’s hopeless. Thanks :blackpill:

the podcasts would just be females talking about chad

I wonder if there is any female podcast not about looks and sex. It would be amusing.

Seriously. Anyone has an idea where to find something like this?

All we know deep down you are a fucking orbiter jfl :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I'm too far into the black pill to do this. When a podcast I like has a female guest I just can't listen to it.

Stop harming yourself like that dude