Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I used to ghost my "friends"

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
They were not real friends. They made fun of me in school and humiliated me like a dog at the same time calling me almost every night to hang out but I'd never pick up the phone and make up some reason on why I did not pick up at school.

A few days ago a high school "friend" of mine tried to call me to catch up with me or something but I ghosted him.

Couldn't care less about such people. If he truly valued me as a friend he would never do the things he used to do to me.

He used to steal things out of my backpack, snatch my phone then hide it in his pocket and since I was weaker and shorter than him I could not do anything to get it back with force. He would beat the shit out of me so I begged him like a stray dog begs humans for food.

I would never treat a friend of mine like this. Never. I know how it feels like being bullied , hit and pushed around for "fun".

@ElTruecel the abused dog series continues.

nice pfp is that napoleon

Could use the opportunity to get him back, run up a bill or stand him up etc.

Could use the opportunity to get him back, run up a bill or stand him up etc.
I am still weak and pretty much the same since high school. Nothing has changed except my declining mental.

@ElTruecel the abused dog series continues.
I was always ignored throughout school, but it must suck being treated like shit by the people you trusted.

They were not real friends. They made fun of me in school and humiliated me like a dog at the same time calling me almost every night to hang out but I'd never pick up the phone and make up some reason on why I did not pick up at school.
Same exact experience, I was just a dog to be belittled for their entertainment.

It was mostly fine before they started chasing foids and thus wanted to improve their social standing by going after me, then they we're surprised as to why I ghosted them jfl.

I was always ignored throughout school, but it must suck being treated like shit by the people you trusted.
ignore is much better than bullying. Bullying will completely mentally destroy you and leave scars for decades. In some cases these scars don't heal.

It happened to me both ways. Once I gave them reasons to not talk to me anymore (like having no plans of college, no real career, not getting a driver's license, etc.), they vanished like they were never there. Other times, it was as simple as missing that one month of not "hanging out" and further contact became aloof. It's so easy to lose things / people than to gain them. I burned out of them and personally, I'm happy about it. Fuck "friends", it's such a waste of time. Last "friend" I had, was my longest (20 years) and that friendship ended in like a week after he heard me say some shit he didn't like. Dude had no problem dropping me like a hat. Just goes to show that you can't trust anyone, no matter how long you've known them. lol

Same exact experience, I was just a dog to be belittled for their entertainment.

It was mostly fine before they started chasing foids and thus wanted to improve their social standing by going after me, then they we're surprised as to why I ghosted them jfl.
balkanfags. I felt so humiliated and powerless they even noticed that I didn't like their stupid "jokes" yet they kept doing it.

Fake friends trait tbh avoid such people at all cost fuck them ALL. They can fuck off now I will never talk to them again.

I don't get it why are they trying to contact me after being assholes JFL. retards.

A few days ago a high school "friend" of mine tried to call me to catch up with me or something but I ghosted him.

Couldn't care less about such people. If he truly valued me as a friend he would never do the things he used to do to me.

He used to steal things out of my backpack, snatch my phone then hide it in his pocket and since I was weaker and shorter than him I could not do anything to get it back with force. He would beat the shit out of me so I begged him like a stray dog begs humans for food.

I would never treat a friend of mine like this. Never. I know how it feels like being bullied , hit and pushed around for "fun".
beat him up in gta 4

I don't get it why are they trying to contact me after being assholes JFL. retards.
Because they need a dog to collectively make fun of in order to feel superior

I relate to this. My friends kept me around to make fun of me. No one really cares about me

I wouldn't call it ghosting, since they don't give a fuck about you.

Just don’t talk to them and ignore them. Best to forget about faggots like that and u should still improve yourself someway physically at least so u can be more confrontational