Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i used to buy bras and panties from hot girls online to fap to them

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
I used to fantasize about the fabric rubbing against their boob and pussy and fap while fantasizing about it then i stopped because I realized buyign a women's used item is cucked

good thing my sstacy roommate can fulfill all my underwear fetish (in a video game)

i loved sniffing, licking their panties, while fapping my cock using their bras :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: I imagine them tit fucking me

truecel hobby

For me I'd buy their socks or sneakers. Also ask them to send me a pic of them wearing them before sending.

They smell better if you steal them.

Asking for a friend.

See this is what happens when a rich kid has all the money in the world growing up and parents who don’t gaf.

At what age did you start buying?

yeah you were late to realise that like very late

They smell better if you steal them.

Asking for a friend.
I've been doing that to my roommate, i dont steal it though i just sniff it, sniff it REALLLL hard and lick the snail trail!

See this is what happens when a rich kid has all the money in the world growing up and parents who don’t gaf.

At what age did you start buying?
16, i was behind my onetiis once and she wore a white top i could see her bra straps and it really turned me on alot, gave me a clthing fetish

I've been doing that to my roommate, i dont steal it though i just sniff it, sniff it REALLLL hard and lick the snail trail!
Does this make you a fakecel because you tasted pussy?

Stop mogging me you gdmf Lucky bastard!

The state of said incels in 2022 jfl