Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I used to browse through Stupid Clown's threads now I can't because his profile got nuked

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

Leader of the Tallfag Extermination Squad | TES
★★★★★
He had a lot of quality threads that I cannot view anymore because his account got terminated by the mods.

Still cannot believe hope he was LARPing and proves it so he can come back.

No matter what your opinion about him was there is no arguing his threads were a gold mine and he put a lot of thought into how he expressed himself on this forum.

Make it so that we can still view his old threads it's just a suggestion.

I do agree with the mods on this one if what he wrote was true he deserves the ban undoubtedly there shouldn't be any tolerance regarding faggotry.

You can still search posts by his name

You can still search posts by his name
this option does not work for terminated accounts only existing ones, he got completely nuked out of this forum.

this option does not work for terminated accounts only existing ones, he got completely nuked out of this forum.
No he didn't, and yes it does. Click search and type "Stupid Clown" in the member field.

I had him on ignore, his threads were water is wet repetitive reddit bait

No he didn't, and yes it does. Click search and type "Stupid Clown" in the member field.
i tried but he does not pop up. Used to pop up before prior to his ban.

he does not pop up on the search bar but if you type stupid clown all his posts still show up. I Just tried it

What kind of strange things?

He doesn’t pop up but it still shows results if you type the name out correctly

Mmaybe we should vote to bring him back

He had a lot of quality threads that I cannot view anymore because his account got terminated by the mods.

Still cannot believe hope he was LARPing and proves it so he can come back.

No matter what your opinion about him was there is no arguing his threads were a gold mine and he put a lot of thought into how he expressed himself on this forum.

Make it so that we can still view his old threads it's just a suggestion.

I do agree with the mods on this one if what he wrote was true he deserves the ban undoubtedly there shouldn't be any tolerance regarding faggotry.
I’ll put him back on a normal ban for ya. :feelsokman: