Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I used to believe in justice (as a child)

Richard Coper

Richard Coper

involuntary celibate
★★★★
When i was a kid, i used to believe that the universe would reward me one day for my pathetic and cold childhood and my life would take a turn for the better.
Instead it even got worse. That’s so brutal.

There's no justice. Laws are made to protect good-looking people.

no one is looking out for you execpt you. there is no such thing as morality or goodness in the world as we see it today, Justice is a thing of comic books and fiction. The good guy always wins is a trope because daily life is so fucking terrible, artists and writers needed a coping mechanism, so they invented the super hero, that people could latch onto and rely on, even if it is all just cope. its a way to mask this grim world we live in. A way of telling ourselves its different, but it isn't The good guy gets destroyed and justice is nowhere to be found anywhere.

no one is looking out for you execpt you. there is no such thing as morality or goodness in the world as we see it today, Justice is a thing of comic books and fiction. The good guy always wins is a trope because daily life is so fucking terrible, artists and writers needed a coping mechanism, so they invented the super hero, that people could latch onto and rely on, even if it is all just cope. its a way to mask this grim world we live in. A way of telling ourselves its different, but it isn't The good guy gets destroyed and justice is nowhere to be found anywhere.
True. Whether someone leads a good or bad life has nothing to do with whether he is a good or a bad person. Completely different factors play a role

…And now you have an Adolf avi