Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I used to be spiritual and listen to subliminals hoping to get taller

• Thread starter CantEscapeYourFate
  • Start date
How tall are your parents for you to end being 5'3? Whenever I see old nigger couples, the husband is always like 6'3.

How tall are your parents for you to end being 5'3? Whenever I see old nigger couples, the husband is always like 6'3.
My dad is like 5'7" or 5'8" and my mom is 5'2". There aren't any other short men in our family. I think I just didn't get enough nutrition growing up. My diet was mainly ramen noodles and apple juice. Meat like once a month if lucky.

Femlets should be gassed.
Foids are gonna chase after the tallest guys possible either way. I think society just needs to force foids to only date men around their height.

I relate this is so much bro because I went through my Neville Goddard phase - he is basically the law of attraction guy and I wasted three yrs of my life trying to "manifest"

and even after getting 0 results I tbh still have some small hopes that maybe it works idk it's my main copium

I don't think subliminal audios works for this but meditation do, I've increased 3cm when I was 18. Perhaps was a late growth but I haven't grew since I was 13.

I relate this is so much bro because I went through my Neville Goddard phase - he is basically the law of attraction guy and I wasted three yrs of my life trying to "manifest"

and even after getting 0 results I tbh still have some small hopes that maybe it works idk it's my main copium
I abandoned the "manifestation" bullshit when I realized all it is about is doing the physical work to get what we want out of live. There's no magic.

You can't manifest money unless you go out and work for it.
You can't manifest weight loss unless you go on a diet and exercise to burn calories.
You can't manifest a more attractive face unless you earn the money then pay for surgery.
etc.

The reason why Neville Goddard is so popular is because of retarded foids that believe in magic keeps buying his books. They don't have to work for anything in life, so of course they think manifestation is a real thing.

I don't think subliminal audios works for this but meditation do, I've increased 3cm when I was 18. Perhaps was a late growth but I haven't grew since I was 13.
Definitely just late growth in my opinion.

Were your parents poor or were they too stingy to buy you proper food ?

Were your parents poor or were they too stingy to buy you proper food ?
Both. They were also weed addicts, so the little money they made, they spent it all on weed.

i actually put salt in my shoes :feelsrope:

cant blame you. i used to believe in binaural beat drugs, needless to say, they all dont work other than making me sleep (which unironically is pretty good because it forces you to focus on the funny left-right sounds)