Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I used to be angry at terrorists doing attacks like in France but today I understand

Remaincel

Remaincel

If you can't reflect god you're not human
-
Mods will probably delete this
Imagine you an immigrant used to the based sharia rules arrives in a degenerate western country and sees that bunch of whores almost naked on the street, fags, trannys
it's disgusting it's normal to go ER against this shit

france is nice though i like the food

cant they bomb somewhere else instead

france is nice though i like the food

cant they bomb somewhere else instead
that country is beyond salvation from the cuckness that it propagates and you are telling me it's nice because of the food? :feelswhat:

that country is beyond salvation from the cuckness that it propagates and you are telling me it's nice because of the food? :feelswhat:
idk with a title like that im in shitposting mode

I hate sluts so I feel no sympathy for anything bad that happens to them.

I get happy thinking about how many people probably would have had peeps giving them RAF on wow private servers and seeing em get got is magical feeling ngl

should've stayed in their own country then

She blocked me so she can shove it.
:feelsrope:
Redemption arc :feelshmm:
I kind of agree tbh, if you come in a cuck degenerate country you shouldn't be a public nuisance because you came there with your own will, but what about the spawns of the immigrants?

Last edited:
I don't care about other people dying
I myself wish to die

Yes, I'm not in favor of refugees and globalism but I'm not angry at terrorism tbh ngl

Muslim terrorists are incels who can't feet in western society just as whites, Asians, black who go ER.