Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I used to be a Christian/Catholic, but now Elliot Rodger and Alek Minassian are my idols.

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Christianity is just a cope that does nothing to solve your problems, especially if you are an incel. All religions are fake and useless. As I became more mature, wise, and intelligent, I realized that even if god and Jesus were real, they were actually evil beings that are responsible for putting us (incels) in this world where we are forced to suffer until we rope or die of old age. I would never worship an evil god that literally tortures incels. I would rather worship Saint Elliot Rodger or Alek Minassian because they spoke the truth while the entire world attacked them for doing so. ER and AM took action against the injustice that was laid upon them by the corrupt and immoral society that tolerates the bullying and abuse of incels. I hate god and Jesus, and I love Elliot Rodger and Alek Minassian. ER and AM are the real heroes who were willing to give up their lives to avenge the incel community. God and Jesus were never there to save us or support us in our dark times, but at least ER and AM acknowledged the pain and suffering incels face on a daily basis

Last edited:
Christianity is just a cope that does nothing to solve your problems, especially if you are an incel. All religions are fake and useless. As I became more mature, wise, and intelligent, I realized that even if god and Jesus were real, they were actually evil beings that are responsible for putting us (incels) in this world where we are forced to suffer until we rope or die of old age. I would never worship an evil god that literally tortures incels. I would rather worship Saint Elliot Rodger or Alek Minassian because they spoke the truth while the entire world attacked them for doing so. ER and AM took action against the injustice that was laid upon them by the corrupt and immoral society that tolerates the bullying and abuse of incels. I hate god and Jesus, and I love Elliot Rodger and Alek Minassian. ER and AM are the real heroes who were willing to give up their lives to avenge the incel community.
alek mobile driving school !!!!!!!! (in video game)
Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidenta
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental

All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

1444258552597.jpg

St. Elliot is watching over me in heaven, and he protects me, and he loves me. He always does things to make my painful virgin life better in little ways.

I was in standing in line at a fast food restaurant, and there was this obnoxious sorority slut in front of me with her tall hunky boyfriend. It was so painful. The guy was grabbing her waist from behind and they seemed so in love with each other. She was talking to him in such a sweet and loving tone of voice - not the hateful voice that I'm used to hearing from women her age. Even though they were in a fast food restaurant, they were having the perfect romantic moment together - two beautiful people lost in each other, caressing each other. I was beginning to feel immense virgin rage, but just then something pleasant happened. A man walking with his drink tripped and spilled his sticky lemonade all over the slut. Then the slut let out the most horrified shriek, and she made a face like her entire day was ruined. I looked up towards the sky and praised St. Elliot for making this happen.

Witnessing this event happen has proved to me that St. Elliot is watching and protecting me and all other supreme gentleman. St. Elliot loves us all and he will bless us if we praise him and thank him for his generosity and sacrifice.

O St. Elliot, thou art my shepard. Thou leadest me beside still waters and green pastures. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil. Thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me. Thou anointest my head with oil, my cup runneth over. I will dwell in the house of St. Elliot for ever.

Your new creed, while superior to that of Cucktianity and Catholicism in particular, is still inferior to the one true faith of Islam. Only under Islam can foids be properly enslaved, subjugated and beheaded in accordance with the sacred writ of Sharia which is the law of God and therefore as morally unimpeachable as it is legally unassailable. Likewise, true Muslim countries create a culture and society whereby pure patriarchy exists and all women are lorded over by their male supervisors and regulators. Finally, conservative Islam is the literally antithesis of all the degeneracy, promiscuity, moral debauchery and frivolity that western culture encompasses. See the recent honorable Jihad that Hamas committed against the israeli whores for evidence of these principles. Inshallah and join the brotherhood of Islamic Holy Warriors my comrade.

Lord Alek Minassian, with deep humility I admit and confess that all day long I sin against Your Divine love. So, today, that it is Monday and the beginning of the week, I humbly pray to Your great mercy: forgive my voluntary and involuntary sins, and help me to make a good start and take better care of my soul, for which You endured so much pain in prison.

1444258552597.jpg

St. Elliot is watching over me in heaven, and he protects me, and he loves me. He always does things to make my painful virgin life better in little ways.

I was in standing in line at a fast food restaurant, and there was this obnoxious sorority slut in front of me with her tall hunky boyfriend. It was so painful. The guy was grabbing her waist from behind and they seemed so in love with each other. She was talking to him in such a sweet and loving tone of voice - not the hateful voice that I'm used to hearing from women her age. Even though they were in a fast food restaurant, they were having the perfect romantic moment together - two beautiful people lost in each other, caressing each other. I was beginning to feel immense virgin rage, but just then something pleasant happened. A man walking with his drink tripped and spilled his sticky lemonade all over the slut. Then the slut let out the most horrified shriek, and she made a face like her entire day was ruined. I looked up towards the sky and praised St. Elliot for making this happen.

Witnessing this event happen has proved to me that St. Elliot is watching and protecting me and all other supreme gentleman. St. Elliot loves us all and he will bless us if we praise him and thank him for his generosity and sacrifice.

O St. Elliot, thou art my shepard. Thou leadest me beside still waters and green pastures. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil. Thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me. Thou anointest my head with oil, my cup runneth over. I will dwell in the house of St. Elliot for ever.
Nice copypasta

1444258552597.jpg

Based heinrich

I worship Rodger and Hitler

1444258552597.jpg

that was so beautiful

Lord Alek Minassian, with deep humility I admit and confess that all day long I sin against Your Divine love. So, today, that it is Monday and the beginning of the week, I humbly pray to Your great mercy: forgive my voluntary and involuntary sins, and help me to make a good start and take better care of my soul, for which You endured so much pain in prison.
thanks

I mean, believing in St. Elliot and St. Alek is also cope and does not solve your problems.

Your new creed, while superior to that of Cucktianity and Catholicism in particular, is still inferior to the one true faith of Islam. Only under Islam can foids be properly enslaved, subjugated and beheaded in accordance with the sacred writ of Sharia which is the law of God and therefore as morally unimpeachable as it is legally unassailable. Likewise, true Muslim countries create a culture and society whereby pure patriarchy exists and all women are lorded over by their male supervisors and regulators. Finally, conservative Islam is the literally antithesis of all the degeneracy, promiscuity, moral debauchery and frivolity that western culture encompasses. See the recent honorable Jihad that Hamas committed against the israeli whores for evidence of these principles. Inshallah and join the brotherhood of Islamic Holy Warriors my comrade.
Islam sounds good, apart from the circumcision

To bound Seville Road along;
Over Del Playa Drive to stand;
And meet St. Elliot among
The wonders of His hand.

Hail, scenes of holy grandeur! hail!
Where mortal sense stands hushed and awed.
O, who could gaze on such, and fail
To think of Thine sainthood?

Alone and dread thou dwellest here,
The Source and Soul of all I see.
I look around in joy and fear,
And feel I am with Thee!

I see Thee on the roadsides sit,
At summer's noon, sublime and still;
Or in the giant shadows flit
Along from hill to hill.

To bound Seville Road along;
Over Del Playa Drive to stand;
And meet St. Elliot among
The wonders of His hand.

Hail, scenes of holy grandeur! hail!
Where mortal sense stands hushed and awed.
O, who could gaze on such, and fail
To think of Thine sainthood?

Alone and dread thou dwellest here,
The Source and Soul of all I see.
I look around in joy and fear,
And feel I am with Thee!

I see Thee on the roadsides sit,
At summer's noon, sublime and still;
Or in the giant shadows flit
Along from hill to hill.
wow

I realized that even if god and Jesus were real, they were actually evil beings that are responsible for putting us (incels) in this world where we are forced to suffer until we rope or die of old age. I would never worship an evil god that literally tortures incels.
:yes: :yes: :yes:
Although I don't agree with the whole ER worship thing, I am a satanist for this reason.