Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill i used prettyscale.com and I found these results.

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
this website tells you if you're attractive or ugly. here are some results for certain people that I used. I take their photo and get a result.

I got 40%. It says I'm Ugly

Josef Mengele: 76% (pretty)

Ted Bundy: 72% (good-looking)

Jeffrey Dahmer: 81%

Hitler: 75% (pretty)

Michael Jackson (AFTER turning white and having his nose made small): 56% (not bad)

Alek Minassian: 83% (pretty)

Elliot Rodger: 77% (pretty)

That site is inaccurate lmao. It has rated truecels as 98%

I got a 36% on that site, JFL.

My highest was 81% and im still here, the Website is trash

Just another retarded site made to collect our data

That site is inaccurate lmao. It has rated truecels as 98%
This, got 71% but it said I had a big nose and a small chin jfl, in what world is that fucking attractive

Last edited:
doesn't work if you're bald with a beard
13169.jpg

Hitler moggs me

82% I think it depends on the photo. Website is trash.

All these websites are flawed

I remember an app for testing attractiveness. I put normal image and i got below average. I pulled a deliberately ugly face and I scored very hot. I also put in random ugly indians and scored good looking and hot for them. Jfl

All these websites are flawed

I remember an app for testing attractiveness. I put normal image and i got below average. I pulled a deliberately ugly face and I scored very hot. I also put in random ugly indians and scored good looking and hot for them. Jfl
to know how good-looking you are, just flirt with some foids and see how they react

I uploaded a picture that i took with my phone and the website rated me as 64% lmfao " you look good!" LUL - Chin too small - mouth too small - forehead small- GoOd FaCiaL SymMetry / shape. dude i look like an ugly 13 year old that hasent slept for 20 years. wtf is this site

I uploaded a picture that i took with my phone and the website rated me as 64% lmfao " you look good!" LUL - Chin too small - mouth too small - forehead small- GoOd FaCiaL SymMetry / shape. dude i look like an ugly 13 year old that hasent slept for 20 years. wtf is this site
try this url https://www.beautyscoretest.com

WHY would you subject yourself to this?!

to know how good-looking you are, just flirt with some foids and see how they react

High IQ and sadismpilled.

this website tells you if you're attractive or ugly. here are some results for certain people that I used. I take their photo and get a result.

I got 40%. It says I'm Ugly

Josef Mengele: 76% (pretty)

Ted Bundy: 72% (good-looking)

Jeffrey Dahmer: 81%

Hitler: 75% (pretty)

Michael Jackson (AFTER turning white and having his nose made small): 56% (not bad)

Alek Minassian: 83% (pretty)

Elliot Rodger: 77% (pretty)
Elliott Rodger really was good looking. He was far from subhuman.

Exactly. And he was also creepy. And I mean Really creepy. Seriously I watched most of his videos and I thought I was watching a horror movie...
autistic and narcissistic tbh

Last edited:
Exactly. And he was also creepy. And I mean Really creepy. Seriously I watched most of his videos and I thought I was watching a horror movie...
he was creepy because he talked like ted bundy attempting to trick a victim. he also talked like Shakespeare but with modern language.

Elliott Rodger really was good looking. He was far from subhuman.

Elliot Rodger was only good looking to other men, for women hapa facial features are unnattractive to very unnattractive.

Elliot Rodger was only good looking to other men, for women hapa facial features are unnattractive to very unnattractive.
ER was 22 but looked 14

i always get somwhere between 40 and 60 , tried several times with different pictures .

that's the problem with the website.
so according to this website im low tier normie .
i would rate myself 3/10 , but what do i know .
Maybe i should accept it as lifefuel .
But even if i am 5-6/10 , its still over tbh .

My highest was 81% and im still here, the Website is trash
Lmao this tbh

Ive gotten 75, 80, 24, 56, and a bunch of other random numbers in between 81 and 22 using the same pic JFL at that trash site.

Is a 0% score possible? Mine was close

The site's a joke. It said i have a small chin, big nose, big forehead, but still am good looking. Retarded.