Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I use powerful drugs to try permanently killing my libido

Hapalattocel

Hapalattocel

GO GO GADGET KAMEHAME CHEEK BUSTER JUTSU!
-
I won't get into detail about my past but it caused hypervigilince that resulted in schizophrenia with symptoms as early as 15, diagnosed at 16.

Didn't use drugs much ever until I was 21. Got into methamphetamine with a soul crushing side effect of extreme libido boost. Did stim fapping a lot when I could find it.

Eventually couldn't find it. Switched to stim fapping with Bupropion or Wellbutrin, an amphetamine analogue. A lot of people don't respond with a buzz but I get a very powerful libido boost. For a while stim fapped with that.

Not into actual opioids but love Kratom esp. with it's effect of nullifying libido.

So I had a regiment of stim fapping to release all sexual energy & just be done with it. And kratom to lock down the dead libido so it doesn't come back at all.

Results are mixed. It worked for a while. I had very little interest at all in sex. But the libido comes back & the fact I have it at all can fling me into an extreme rage.

I'll keep this up. Only way to have peace in life

Jew Drugs will also make sure u are firing blanks

Jew Drugs will also make sure u are firing blanks

Some SSRI's it is impossible to even get an erection. Cymbalta did this to me. Might get back on it but it fucked with my mental state in a really weird way

What is stim fapping?

What is stim fapping?

Taking powerful stimulants to basically have multi hour masturbation marathons
I'd go 16 hours usually