Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I unironically have a better ‘personality‘ than most.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
I unironically have a better ‘personality‘ than most.

I’m not an insufferable NPC, mere sheep of design like the majority of people, therefore, I have a good personality compared to most people.

we IRL have a normal personality

we don't fuck cause we are ugly

simple as that

You cannot decide how good your personality is.

It may feel ridiculous, but your personality is only as good as others think it is. If you feel your personality is not normal, but also good; and normal people feel your personality is not normal, your personality is de facto bad.

Most people are too egotistical and close-minded for me.

My personality is great for me but terrible for everyone else. Antisocial personality disorder & autism :feelshaha:

having a good personality is the minimum :foidSoy::foidSoy:

chads don't need to have this "minimum" anyway :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
You should also bring flowers , chocolates and suck her dick :foidSoy::foidSoy:

Incels are very violent :foidSoy::foidSoy: thats why they dont have relationships
this make me laught because many chad criminals are worshipped by foids in comments on social media

this make me laught because many chad criminals are worshipped by foids in comments on social media
Lots of serial killers brutally killing and rapeing them and they get marriage proposals

its all about looks stop coping pls it hurts me

You are a fellow Aspie, yes? Then, you also have suffered because of the hole refusal to accept personality. They prefer personality only when "personality" is accompanied by good looks.

... I'll begin the story ...

Intellau_Celistic was anxious daily as he attended group therapy. He was unable to use the bathroom and could not look around the room since his anxiety meant he was afraid of being criticized for "staring" at other people present.

Shannon, however, was a bit different. Shannon was in group therapy for "depression" and "anxiety". She would come without her glasses on some days, and with them on others. Intellau wanted to comfort her, and so he offered tidbits of his childhood.

"My parents fought violently. I witnessed it many times"

"I'm here to reduce my anxiety"

Her attire shifted throughout the days and Shannon continued to wear many things, including a jacket:

One day, though, she wore a blue shirt that closely resembled a shirt worn by a young Latino:

She was wearing square glasses.

Okuliare damske 6202036 89 5523061 size large v 2

This was the last day before Shannon stopped attending group therapy. Intellau overheard the conversation between staff about Shannon, who enjoyed the company of the tall Italian male daily:

"I told her, 'Miss, we can't force someone to speak to your daughter!'"

"Well...she won't come."

"Then we'll have to discharge her"

Shortly after the group split, in which fifteen-year-old Intellau was left with the younger kids and twelve-year-old Shannon was placed with the older kids, Shannon returned to therapy, with the new group. As Intellau sat with new group mates Sarah, Joshua, Kajia, and Jacquis in the lobby, Shannon walked past with her new group. They were walking to the Wauwatosa bridge nearby.

Some time later...

December 2015, Intellau is walking with his mother when he notices Shannon wearing a ponytail. She is sitting in the lobby of the main hospital and waiting for her transportation to arrive.

She briefly looks at him with an apathetic expression. Intellau immediately recalls the several occasions in which he has mentioned to Mother about her preference for Caucasian males, by this point.

2016:

Intellau arrives at group therapy daily with his jacket. He wears it for comfort reasons.

WIN 20220426 08 02 18 Pro

And his scarf:

Screenshot from 2021 12 30 12 32 30

He overhears the group psychologist speak about Shannon:

"I think George has a crush on Shannon" - George is a fourteen-year-old autistic male.

"Shannon was flirting with Chris. I told those two to cut it out. She made a fake Facebook profile for him."

Intellau drops a pencil...

"Oh yeah, Intellau's medical records say he had a crush on her. We need to keep our voices down"

(Aide) "Why does he even want her? She already has a boyfriend."

Intellau's Commentary:

Oneitis1

Oneitis2

"Shannon is back out of the hospital again. Last time she was in there for about a week"

Intellau would sometimes see Shannon as he was leaving, given he was in the "Morning Group" and Shannon was in the "Afternoon Group".

It seems Shannon spoke of this pitiful Aspie to her devoted orbiter, Justus G:

Cancer

Hide

Hos

Jus

Yes...I'd sit in the waiting room and solve "word search" puzzles while waiting to see my psychologist, an elderly White male. I was typically covered up like Gyro.

Intellau encounters Shannon at the local hospital for children:

Sood

Ap1

More later.

Honestly believing that personality is a even factor is honestly one of the :bluepill:most bluepilled BS I've ever heard

Honestly believing that personality is a even factor is honestly one of the :bluepill:most bluepilled BS I've ever heard

fiction:

Four years later...

Aspie John is walking to the dinner tray rack of the psych ward he currently resides in, when he notices a familiar face: Anxious Jane.

It is customary for volunteers and nurses to hand patients their trays, but Anxious Jane ignores Aspie John. As he prepares to grab his tray, Anxious Jane quickly walks towards him, makes hand-fiddling gestures and says, "Hey, what's your name?" in a mocking(his voice) tone. She then briefly reads his bracelet and grabs his tray, holding it forcefully as he tries to take it from her.

Aspie John steps back and waits for a few moments without saying anything. He then walks up and gently takes the tray from Anxious Jane's hands, thanking her in the process.

She makes hand-fiddling gestures one more time. He responds with "I hope you have a nice day" and walks off.

Personality is mostly a smokescreen of the ego and a social construct.If i fall down while showering and suddenly change personality because i hit my head would it be "genuine"?Deep down you can crave love and validation but still people will deem you as a bad person.A hard working man from the 60's with a good personality is seen as a loser now for example.

Good point OP. Many of these normies are annoying and boring af

Ahhhh....yes, I see...

When I was in group therapy, youth would be annoyed by my constant stuttering. One youth, someone I still respect and had spent months with while there, muttered "Thank you" in an annoyed tone when I declined to speak any further. Another simply spoke over me when it was my turn.

Several of the youth there had to be sent to the "Quiet Room" because they would nod off as I was speaking.

A few days later, Aspie John overhears a teacher speaking of himself and Anxious Jane - "He's so sensitive! Oh my goodness! They were just joking!" - Note that this is after months of flirting and closeness between Anxious Jane and Tall Kid. Shortly after that, Anxious Jane flirts with Tall Kid in her classroom, telling him "P-Please don't call my phone number".

Aspie John's budding companionship with Short Morena is interrupted by the appearance of a new male: Mulatto Boy.

Mulatto Boy was nearly 16-years of age, 5'5, autistic, calm, and on-par with Aspie John in terms of intellect and subjects of interest. Aspie John immediately felt the discomfort of previous years return.

As the days went on, it was evident Mulatto Boy had taken a liking to Short Morena. He started offering advice to Short Morena for her flawed thinking, something Aspie John had desired to do for months. The two made eye contact and briefly debated politics as the stutterer Aspie John watched from the sidelines, unable to participate due to severe social anxiety. A.J felt like an undesirable child once again

I wore a hat and hoodie to conceal myself.

Waiting in "that place" always reminded me of group therapy.