Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I unironically got traumatized while i was standing near a male only highschool

Iranianoldcel

Iranianoldcel

Lonely Old Man
★★★★★
I was waiting for a taxi to get on as a I was standing near a boys only highschool. As i was staring at each one of the students leaving the entrqnce door, I swear to god, I noticed 99.99% mog me. They were all tall and most even had big and masculine frames.

Literally 90% of them could easily win a fight against me. I felt so subhuman and weak and ugly and short that for a secomd a rush of fear and despair came over me. Like being visited by a lrisoner guard to be taken to the guillotine platform.

I thought the speed of the production of real life ai girlfriend bots needs to increase so fast to compensate for the amount of mogging and cucking that is going to occur soon. otherwise short men will have to die in lifelong agony of being lonely or being treated as inferior until their death. It's going to be more horrendous than what it is. This shit needs to be taken seriously.

I'm 172cm and the least height I saw was 180.

Reminder that these same 16-17 year olds are gonna steal many people's wives and girlfriends .

The society is more fucked up than it looks like.

life fuel is that most of these tallfag zoomers are estrogen filled pussies.

Attachments

• f6d0132a3e519cd8861469039eb06e7f.jpg
    f6d0132a3e519cd8861469039eb06e7f.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 62
life fuel is that most of these tallfag zoomers are estrogen filled pussies.
Not here in germany sadly. The new generation of german kids is tall and broadly build, the direct result of foids selecting only the most mogger guys to breed with.

Hm what country?

Not here in germany sadly. The new generation of german kids is tall and broadly build, the direct result of foids selecting only the most mogger guys to breed with.
There's gotta be something in their food. I'm in my 30's. Foods used to be shit back then

Hm what country?
Iran

I’m as short as you are and for the life of me, I can’t recall a SINGLE instance of being able to even slightly heightmog a zoomer (or any other sort of mog for that matter).

After all it's the cope that keeps us all on our feet.
The healthiest choice at hand is never leaving the house. :feelsthink:

I felt so subhuman and weak and ugly and short that for a secomd a rush of fear and despair came over me. Like being visited by a lrisoner guard to be taken to the guillotine platform.
Fucking brutal.

I was waiting for a taxi to get on as a I was standing near a boys only highschool. As i was staring at each one of the students leaving the entrqnce door, I swear to god, I noticed 99.99% mog me. They were all tall and most even had big and masculine frames.

Literally 90% of them could easily win a fight against me. I felt so subhuman and weak and ugly and short that for a secomd a rush of fear and despair came over me. Like being visited by a lrisoner guard to be taken to the guillotine platform.

I thought the speed of the production of real life ai girlfriend bots needs to increase so fast to compensate for the amount of mogging and cucking that is going to occur soon. otherwise short men will have to die in lifelong agony of being lonely or being treated as inferior until their death. It's going to be more horrendous than what it is. This shit needs to be taken seriously.

I'm 172cm and the least height I saw was 180.

Reminder that these same 16-17 year olds are gonna steal many people's wives and girlfriends .

The society is more fucked up than it looks like.
I'm 10cm shorter
162cm

saying that people get taller is bluepilled bullshit
they only get taller because of femoid shortlet-genocide

yeah i was mostly talking about SOYmerica

There's gotta be something in their food. I'm in my 30's. Foods used to be shit back then

Iran
Yeah i've been thinking the same thing.

The netherlands for example has people of many different phenotypes, so basically very different genetics. But one thing they pretty much all have in common is that they grow bizarrely tall. I wouldn't be surprised if they put something in the water.

Here in germoney the german youth nowadays are probably just the result of extreme sexual selection and solid health care.

Imagine being 162cm in germany

The healthiest choice at hand is never leaving the house
It's the only way for truecel oldcels like me. I wish I didn't have to wageslave. Wish I was rich

Yeah i've been thinking the same thing.

The netherlands for example has people of many different phenotypes, so basically very different genetics. But one thing they pretty much all have in common is that they grow bizarrely tall. I wouldn't be surprised if they put something in the water.

Here in germoney the german youth nowadays are probably just the result of extreme sexual selection and solid health care.
It's so over

162,172 doesn't fuckig matter. Even in Iran I'm a manlet. I'm having a hard time accepting how over it is to me. I didn't care for the past 5-6 years but I don't know why the stress is increasing like never before. The fact that I'll never have someone love me is destroying me

I'm nearly that small so i don't even have to imagine. People will just walk right into you if you are that short. It's a jungle and we are primitive apes. Whoever is the biggest and tallest gets the women and the higher ranks.