Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I unironically disavow violence as means to achieve anything as incel

RopeMaXXer

RopeMaXXer

Admiral
★★★
I don't think this needs to be said for majority of sane people here, but violence is not the answer. It might be the answer to alot of things but you will never get out of inceldom by fedposting, or worse going on retarded rampages.
You will never have your comeuppance, you will never have your fleeting moment of victory. You'll be gunned down like an embarrassment after you get winded because you drank and smoked too much, while only thing you managed to do was kill a few people that had no hand in your circumstance. Having your little ego trip pales in comparison to the comfortable ldaring and coping you would have years of left. It's not going to be a movie and it's certainly not going to net you anything but eternal void and few moments of pure terror before that. Call me a cuck or whatever but I see retards insERting ER and CHO into their phrases like it's funny for the 6 millionth time. You're just dumb and opening yourself up to getting v&. Stop.

>virtue-signaling

cuck/foid trait tbh :feelsseriously:

I do it as a meme, but ER himself was an extremely narcissitic fakecel, who killed people MORE incel than he was (look up his male victims, he mogged them), he could have gotten laid with his prettyboy face, but acted like he was GigaChad and thought Stacies would approach him, and he was RICH too, he snapped for way less than what most real incels go through.

>virtue-signaling :feelsseriously:
foid trait tbh
I didn't bring this up for the longest time, it bothered me all the time I was here. People sometimes forget memes aren't reality. I hope at least someone got a reality check out of this post.

Could not give a shit about normies

Could not give a shit about normies
This is mostly for people to stop acting like retards, not for normies. You're like 1.0 White Nationalists throwing up roman salutes in a Trump rally.

No one is entitled to disavowals of violence, sweaty

This is mostly for people to stop acting like retards, not for normies. You're like 1.0 White Nationalists throwing up roman salutes in a Trump rally.
I remember those
pretty decent comparison
we opticscucks now

I don't think this needs to be said for majority of sane people here, but violence is not the answer. It might be the answer to alot of things but you will never get out of inceldom by fedposting, or worse going on retarded rampages.
You will never have your comeuppance, you will never have your fleeting moment of victory. You'll be gunned down like an embarrassment after you get winded because you drank and smoked too much, while only thing you managed to do was kill a few people that had no hand in your circumstance. Having your little ego trip pales in comparison to the comfortable ldaring and coping you would have years of left. It's not going to be a movie and it's certainly not going to net you anything but eternal void and few moments of pure terror before that. Call me a cuck or whatever but I see retards insERting ER and CHO into their phrases like it's funny for the 6 millionth time. You're just dumb and opening yourself up to getting v&. Stop.
Chad doesn’t care about violence

What are you even talking about you poo poo head

Expect a lot of backlash for this post but any sane person would agree. The belief that random acts of murder against people you never knew somehow = revenge against society for the injustice you have received as a result of lookism is a total non sequitur. This is obvious for anyone who thinks about it, but then the edge lords will keep coping by trying to extract some meaning from life by scheming over illusory and imagined notions of revenge that have zero root in reality. I understand why they do it really as all these machinations are is just another convoluted form of cope, but trying to justify them to the rest of us or rationalise them in intellectualised terms just looks silly.

I agree. Killing is wrong in my eyes. Thou Shall not murder

I would argue you're bluepilled for not wanting to inflict chaos on normie society. You're going to enter the void eventually anyway, I don't understand why a few more years of continuing to be a social outcast is preferable to at least having some satisfaction before ending it.

I agree that Elliot's targets were very poorly chosen though. I would never condone taking another incel's life. An ideal rampage in my opinion would only target women.

If you want to be a martyr or serve "the cause" (JFL if you think we have a cause), then I agree, going ER is dumb. But if you're suicidal anyway, and want to make your self-termination the biggest middle finger to soyciety you can, I don't see a problem with it.

Mass shootings are retarded anyway. Why wouldn't someone suicidal do an assassination instead. I don't think there has been a political assassination in America in a very long time.

Not that I think anyone should do anything violent.

I would argue you're bluepilled for not wanting to inflict chaos on normie society. You're going to enter the void eventually anyway, I don't understand why a few more years of continuing to be a social outcast is preferable to at least having some satisfaction before ending it.

I agree that Elliot's targets were very poorly chosen though. I would never condone taking another incel's life. An ideal rampage in my opinion would only target women.
Let's put it this way
I would push a button which would cause all stocks to crash but I wouldn't kill innocents

I think you maybe right I have been thinking a lot about the worlds problems as well as incels and I thought violence might be the key to solving the problems in regards to the west and the problems it faces, but the truth is with all the wars we have all we seem to achieve is pointless deaths and most of the time the reasons for the fighting are smoke and mirrors by higher ups exploiting patriotism to achieve there own agendas so now I am not sure what the solution is to the worlds problems, society is the cause of a lot of todays issues and I think in regards to incels peoples lack an understanding about us they see us a low class sub human filth but when you really put it in perspective we are just broken toys that are discarded just waiting for some one to put us together again so we can feel like we matter but we know no one can fix us so this will never happen.

we might be ugly and we might say some messed up shit and make jokes that are not understood by those who are not like us but I think deep down we are just well awakened individuals who see the world for what it is and are very honest with ourselves and others with our views and it makes people fear us or mock us to some extent but in the end 99% of us are harmless.

hope this makes sense as I am writing in the dark at the moment and I am not good at writing.

I don't read someone who start to advocate about empathy to people who are suffering everyday. It means you are just try to defend your own interest (virtue-signalling to us/to yourself to produce positives hormones in your brain by exploiting empathy) instead of thinking about what could bring some joy in a suffering soul.

Lmao at your post "don't change anything bro, just allow me to feeling good by using you bro"

Having your little ego trip pales in comparison to the comfortable ldaring and coping you would have years of left.
Yes, not true. The only way this is true is if you have a plan to stop wagecucking

I don't read someone who start to advocate about empathy to people who are suffering everyday. It means you are just try to defend your own interest (virtue-signalling to us/to yourself to produce positives hormones in your brain by exploiting empathy) instead of thinking about what could bring some joy in a suffering soul.

Lmao at your post "don't change anything bro, just allow me to feeling good by using you bro"

Yes, not true. The only way this is true is if you have a plan to stop wagecucking
>stop fedposting, you're not even serious and if you were it would not play out the way you think
>wow virtue signalling!

OK retard

>stop fedposting, you're not even serious and if you were it would not play out the way you think
>wow virtue signalling!

OK retard
>strawman
>mad I revealed the obvious psychological reason about why he did his dumb post

Ok retard

>strawman
>mad I revealed the obvious psychological reason about why he did his dumb post

Ok retard
I don't give a fuck what you think my motive is greynigger. I'm talking to fedposting retards who might consider acting on their retardation

bb5.gif

I don't give a fuck what you think my motive is greynigger. I'm talking to fedposting retards who might consider acting on their retardation
>I'm against all violence
>Wait I'm only against fedposting now !!!

intellectual honesty

I do it as a meme, but ER himself was an extremely narcissitic fakecel, who killed people MORE incel than he was (look up his male victims, he mogged them), he could have gotten laid with his prettyboy face, but acted like he was GigaChad and thought Stacies would approach him, and he was RICH too, he snapped for way less than what most real incels go through.
this
dont go ER

I can imagine this quite vividly.

I recall a TV show I used to watch back in 2005 called "Sleeper Cell". About a bunch of Islamic extremists in America trying to conduct terrorist plots.

In the final episode, one of the main protagonists makes a really pathetic failed attempt at a car bomb.

His plan was to go on a shooting spree and then detonate a bomb he had in a van but as soon as he even got close to the window of the van to get out (he was surrounded by SWAT troopers) he got shot several times and with his dying breaths managed to detonate the van bomb killing only himself.

The memory of his pathetic demise always stuck with me. I can imagine an incel's attempt being even more pathetic and tragic.

Also like you said, what is the point of killing a bunch of randoms that have nothing to do with you're situation.

You are better off socially engineering situations where you fall out with people and letting them make you mad and then go after them to deal with the general frustration of incel life. They won't know that they are dealing with an INCEL, they will just think that you are mad at them for whatever the initial reason for falling out with them is. You can even do this online by going on other forums to troll them, I've done that since my teens and it's a good way of getting things off you're chest.

That's how we can get back at people, without endangering ourselves too much.

Without condoning or condemning, I understand the frustrations of incel mass shooters. Violence as a political tool is effective, but typically not on an individual scale, unless high value targets are involved. Killing a bunch of irrelevant normies won't do much to further a cause, but an organized movement of terrorist acts would, and that is why the feds are lurking here. Our mere existence threatens the fabric of civil society, whether through action or inaction. This site may as well be a honeypot for the FBI.

In one of the later parts of ER's "My Twisted World", he blames society and women for his misery. And he wasn't far off either, he would have been just like any other anon shitposting online if it weren't for his grandiose narcissistic desire for fame.

I have given thought to this way of thinking.. moving and thinking as if I am a Sloth.

I'm not so certain that violence against Humans is helpful to our cause. Nor violence to any other mammalian relatives or any other animal would be constructive in any way, shape or form. If you want to be noticed, simply go for the head and the body shall fall. This world needs Oxygen to exist. Without it Humans die. Trees are Chads. They give air to Foids, Chads, your Bullies, everyone you hate etc... why go for the ultimate crime of murder, with all the stigma, emotion and alarm that is attached when it is easier to chop down a tree? It doesn't scream out in bloody agony, has no organs and has no idea what is going on other than it existing and not existing. You can even get an honest job doing this type of work.. but the work is usually cucked in that for every tree chopped down you plant another one. But still the venting nature of the act is still there.. I personally hate life and everything in it so much that the chance to even get a little power to take away that which creates oxygen and with it life, however small, pathetic and insignificant my power fantasy may be, the deaths of people in an attack would be that of a profoundly greater tragedy than a tree being grown to be cut down because someone who could be at risk of committing a terrible act.

This is my belief. It is what I think.

Let's put it this way
I would push a button which would cause all stocks to crash but I wouldn't kill innocents

You think normies are innocent? Moreover, your decision would be effectively be killing "innocent" people anyway, so I don't get your logic.

Based tbh, everyone trying to mock you for this is just trying to seem edgy and badass

Holy fuck you are all retarded and more cucked than I thought.

Society always treated ugly men like shit, and will continue to do so until we overthrow them
Society has never leant incels a kind ear, and they never will.
Society has never given incels a voice

I unironically think that the only way to escape inceldom is through a beta uprising. Or atleast invading a nation like the bahamas with betas. Point is, society will and will continue to treat us like shit. They are our enemy.

Holy fuck you are all retarded and more cucked than I thought.

Society always treated ugly men like shit, and will continue to do so until we overthrow them
Society has never leant incels a kind ear, and they never will.
Society has never given incels a voice

I unironically think that the only way to escape inceldom is through a beta uprising. Or atleast invading a nation like the bahamas with betas. Point is, society will and will continue to treat us like shit. They are our enemy.
Yeah let's say you have your incelistan. What would you do first? Redistribute good looking women amongst the ruling class? Who would rise to be in power? The best looking incels?
It's like you don't understand the fact the being ugly doesn't correlate but is synonymous with being undesirable.
Looks are all encompassing

Yeah let's say you have your incelistan. What would you do first? Redistribute good looking women amongst the ruling class? Who would rise to be in power? The best looking incels?
It's like you don't understand the fact the being ugly doesn't correlate but is synonymous with being undesirable.
Looks are all encompassing
The worst looking truecels would get the best women. But the fact is there will be so many everyone will have atleast one hole assigned.