Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I uninstalled Payday 2

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
Finally i managed to break myself free and now im not a slave of this stupid fucking game anymore. I didnt even enjoy it anymore, i sucked at it and it was way too difficult anyway . Now ill use that free SSD space on single player games i wanted to play since a long time

Isn't Payday like a heist game? Where is the skill needed for the game?

Finally i managed to break myself free and now im not a slave of this stupid fucking game anymore. I didnt even enjoy it anymore, i sucked at it and it was way too difficult anyway . Now ill use that free SSD space on single player games i wanted to play since a long time
based. Install CS2 now and lets play jfl

based. Install CS2 now and lets play jfl
CS2 is shit. If it was CS:GO i would have said yes, but CS2 removed many of my favorite maps and i dislike the new gameplay.

Also im still waiting for playing DBD with you

CS2 is shit. If it was CS:GO i would have said yes, but CS2 removed many of my favorite maps and i dislike the new gameplay.

Also im still waiting for playing DBD with you
i want to piss off @KillNiggers by speaking russian jfl by the way i deinstalled dbd and i wont have much time to play anyways soon collegecel. I'll keep in touch with you tho we may go sooner or later.

i want to piss off @KillNiggers by speaking russian jfl by the way i deinstalled dbd and i wont have much time to play anyways soon collegecel. I'll keep in touch with you tho we may go sooner or later.
Fuck you, i installed DBD just for you

Same, I just couldn't get into it

Payday is one of those games that should be played with a company for shits and giggles, as soon as you start grinding in those types of games all the fun withers. I too once played many games just to play them, now I only do single-player story based games just like in the old days, and I can once again actually enjoy gaming, good thing you stopped just don't reinstall it 2 days later out of spite and go on to other stuff, find something you haven't actually played before. Trust me you'll forget it ever existed in a week

Last edited:
Bruh payday 2 is like dead. How did you get anyone to pla ywiht you

this reminds me of the times I installed a game to play with my cousin and we never played or only played once :feelsugh:
Yeah, one of the reasons i stopped being friends with my former best friend. Made me buy a game, just for us to play it maybe 3 times and then never again. He kept promising we will play eventually, but he just kept lying

Yeah, one of the reasons i stopped being friends with my former best friend. Made me buy a game, just for us to play it maybe 3 times and then never again. He kept promising we will play eventually, but he just kept lying
Lol I might be your friend. My friend is like that too, I was kept postponing, mostly cos i have no money to buy payday 3 and ive got super busy

Lol I might be your friend. My friend is like that too, I was kept postponing, mostly cos i have no money to buy payday 3 and ive got super busy
Hate people like that. If he doesnt have time, he could have just told me and id be satisfied with that answer, dont know what so fricking difficult about that

Hate people like that. If he doesnt have time, he could have just told me and id be satisfied with that answer, dont know what so fricking difficult about that
Well at least I told him that, and he understands that I have a job

Based, single-player games are much better anyways

Here's some suggestions I have:
-Fallout 3, New Vegas, and Fallout 4
-Witcher 3
-AC Valhalla

-Witcher 3
-AC Valhalla
Have you played the older Assassin's creeds?

-Witcher 3
-AC Valhalla
I still have more than enough games i need to finish from Steam and Epic Games Store, but ill look into it