Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I understand why previous societies actually had patriarchy

truevest

truevest

Recruit
★★
The amount of gaslighting, manipualtion, denial of facts and figures, blatant misandry and covert use of men to achieve selfish aims its no wonder women were kept away from politics. Clearly their emotional minds, fixated on their privileges at the expense of anyone else is a recipe for disaster for any leadership roles, their inability to speak truth to power and natural conformity make them easy prey for foreign enemies. They should have their right to vote removed

Only if more men had this level of common sense.

Good luck taking away rights from someone, nearly impossible in a democracy. Only works in dictatorships

lol i actually want all these feminist leftist libtard foids to takeover society and its powerful positions so I can watch everything collapse and burn :feelsjuice::feelsPop: foids are the embodiments of chaos.

And when everything fucks up, watch how they still somehow find a way to blame men :lul:

Then only 10% or less of men could vote lol
That's the whole point. This would be the least biased and rational way to make voting in a democracy work.

Destroy this femoid society with anarchy and then build up everything from the dust like an fenix being born, fight fire with fire basically but only creates more fire:smonk:

That's the whole point. This would be the least biased and rational way to make voting in a democracy work.
The best system IMO would be a conservative dictatorship à la Afghanistan: foids have no rights and know their place, culture and tradition gets celebrated, men are happy, adultery gets punished, no LGBTQ etc.

I foresee only two ways things can change in our favour. We suffer long enough for men to develop in-group bias, and women's in-group bias to be lowered. In the same way that white peoples' in-group bias has been lowered to non-existence over the last 70 years. Or there's some seismic event that collapses modern civilisation, ie war or natural disaster, or economic collapse, which means women have to rely, directly, on men again.

Either that or Islam takes over the west.

lol i actually want all these feminist leftist libtard foids to takeover society and its powerful positions so I can watch everything collapse and burn :feelsjuice::feelsPop: foids are the embodiments of chaos.

And when everything fucks up, watch how they still somehow find a way to blame men :lul:
I want to see them in charge of industry, companies, universities...And see how production, business and education collapses.

In a vacuum and absence of any preexisting power structures and hierarchies, on their own human social groups will naturally organize in patriarchies anyways. Because men tend to be the ones to monopolize violence and women are more inclined to be conformists and hiveminded followers that obey the most powerful authority figures that happen to be male most of the time.

Last edited:
I want to see them in charge of industry, companies, universities...And see how production, business and education collapses.
Everything will blow up like in the ending of fight club

Then these social media obsessed prostituting foids have the audacity to claim their lives are harder even though they live on fucking tutorial mode with society at every level giving them more than their fair share of privileges