Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I understand why Adam Lanza and Saint JD offed their moms

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I hate my mom. I hate my dad also - but, he didn’t smother me to death like my mom (no pun intended).

This morning around 8:30am, I was walking back into the house after watering the plants in the backyard. My mom was in the kitchen, with her back to me, sitting down at the kitchen table looking at her laptop.

Automatically, I assumed she was on a Zoom call. Therefore, I walked past her without saying anything.

“Wait a minute - come back here - I am not going to let that slide”, said my bitch mother in a deep tone.

I turned, and walked into the kitchen, and I calmly just looked at her. I knew the Baby Boomer retard was suffering from the effects of the kikecine, and she was about to have a mood swing.

“I raised you better than that - you speak when you walk into this house - I don’t care if you bark like a dog, speak!”, she yelled at me, her voice sounded deep like a drunk husband trying to intimidate his wife.

I just looked at her, I was not going to say a word, it’s funny how foids pretend like I am invisible - until they want conflict with me.

I had a lot of different ideas about threads I wanted to make make later on .IS, so dealing with my retarded mother at 8:30am was not something that interested me.

I turned back around, and walked out of the kitchen.

Fuck it, I am at work now, sitting at my desk wondering if the locks will be changed when I get home.

Fucked up how she treats her adult son

she'll back down if yuo dominate her like a good lil girl on bed

Wtf is with your mom bro

People think I am joking when I make threads like, “Incel trait: You fantasize about dropping your enemies into a tank full of sharks”.

Despite my mother’s large size, in Minecraft I would love to dangle her over a tank full of sharks.

I would say:

“Remember when you told me to ‘bark like a dog’ - well you fat bitch, I would rather bite like a shark”.

And then I would cut the rope, and watch my mother’s big ass be eaten alive by sharks.

People think I am joking when I make threads like, “Incel trait: You fantasize about dropping your enemies into a tank full of sharks”.

Despite my mother’s large size, in Minecraft I would love to dangle her over a tank full of sharks.

I would say:

“Remember when you told me to ‘bark like a dog’ - well you fat bitch, I would rather bite like a shark”.

And then I would cut the rope, and watch my mother’s big ass be eaten alive by sharks.
I wanna fuck your mum ngldedsrs

Wtf is with your mom bro
Crazy-ass Baby Boomer. That is why I always say, “It takes a perfect storm to make an incel - you have to be born ugly, and have bad parents”.

It’s so bad. That I have come to the conclusion that if I ever did get a gf, I could never introduce her to my bitch mom.

The beautiful thing is, now that I am 30, I realize that it is okay for a man to want to leave the family he was born into, and search for a new family he wants to marry into.

Kitchen Nightmares

I'm telling mommy!

Maybe if you are 30 you should move out.

Crazy-ass Baby Boomer. That is why I always say, “It takes a perfect storm to make an incel - you have to be born ugly, and have bad parents”.

It’s so bad. That I have come to the conclusion that if I ever did get a gf, I could never introduce her to my bitch mom.

The beautiful thing is, now that I am 30, I realize that it is okay for a man to want to leave the family he was born into, and search for a new family he wants to marry into.
cope. even normal or good parents rarely help an incel ascend in anyway

cope. even normal or good parents rarely help an incel ascend in anyway
Some parents do play the role of matchmaker for their sons (and sometimes daughters). Especially, aunts - I don’t have any siblings, so I could have used help meeting foids.

“Hey Becky. My nephew’s birthday party is next Saturday at my house - you and your mother should come.”

You see how I easily set that scenario up! That’s all it fucking takes, my lazy fat aunt couldn’t even do that for me! And she allowed her daughter to throw a party at her house when she was in high school!

I was a little surprised that my aunt never tried to set me up with the daughters of one of her coworkers. It may sound a bit overly optimistic, however, I used to genuinely believe the older foids in my family would at least set me up on a date with a foid from our church.