Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I understand the "IT won't touch this" is basically a meme, but why don't we just post some of these things to IT?

-BigBackClock-

-BigBackClock-

Recruit
★★★★
Title.

And before you go crazy, let me elaborate.

First, If you've never Chadfished / catfished / larped in ur life before you are missing out, second, since IT loves to cherrypick and we are always the butt of that picking, why don't we just post some of the stuff here?

Like for example just a bit ago I saw "it won't touch this on a post about a mom and daughter only fans, why not go to them? Why not take the initiative? If they won't leave us alone, we should at least pretend to be on their side to see just how far the rabbit hole goes, if they send LARPers here, we send LARPers there.

I feel like we'd be able to get away with that if we took it slow and didn't just go full retard and make it obvious who we were.

Itd be fun to see how they react to some of those things, posted by someone trying to be unbiased in both sides so they don't have to feel like they are defending.

You can try it, but I suspect the mods on IT are more ban happy than even our mods. If they even have an inkling of a suspicion that you're larping they'll probably Perma ban you without a second thought.

You can try it, but I suspect the mods on IT are more ban happy than even our mods. If they even have an inkling of a suspicion that you're larping they'll probably Perma ban you without a second thought.
I'm asking this, because I've done it before, I go there occasionally and post as an unbiased third party and talk about shit with them, so while the mods aren't the problem, the people there don't seem VERYYYYY interested in talking, although some definitely do :feelsohgod:

To me it just seems like, "well if they fuck with us so prevalently why don't we fuck with them, and it could be very interesting to talk about on here with some of their responses to curated topics we bring up. :feelsjuice:

Yes, I got banned for disagreeing.

Yes, I got banned for disagreeing.
Deadass? When I do it I don't go crazy, I don't overstay my welcome or etc

The longer we talk and more we disagree and fight there the more our cover is Blown, so I go and make points and leave

the people there don't seem VERYYYYY interested in talking, although some definitely do :feelsohgod:
Yea that's a problem I've noticed with Reddit (and here as well) is that the obvious rage bait/edge lord post that says something "I want to rape and kill women" will get far more responses than a post that tries to start a discussion.

Yea that's a problem I've noticed with Reddit (and here as well) is that the obvious rage bait/edge lord post that says something "I want to rape and kill women" will get far more responses than a post that tries to start a discussion.
Yeah, most of my posts here are the discussion type so I feel that, idk people like drama and edgelord shit ig.

Id rather have discussions, edgelord shit is fun but it doesn't get anything done. To each their own though

An inkling?

Whatever OP suggests to post on there will get banned on first sight in that shithole with no chance of coming back :feelskek:

An inkling?

Whatever OP suggests to post on there will get banned on first sight in that shithole with no chance of coming back :feelskek:
I would agree, if I've not succeeded in doing it before, it's certainly not easyyand you have to watch what you say very closely but it can be done :worryfeels::worryfeels:

Bro,

IT is a subreddit which has no purpose except making fun of a minority (sexless men).

Don't take bullies like that seriously.

Everybody who gives them attention is a cuck.

It's like walking up to your bullies and trying to talk it out.

IT'S USELESS. THESE PEOPLE MADE HATE AND RIDICULE THEIR HOBBY, THEY ARE LOST SOULS.

There are already a lot of larpers there. They don't really care as long as you pretend to hate incels.