Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I understand men who give up on life and want to rope. But in 2020, almost everything is out of our control and up to our genes.

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
You can't even get a landwhale to talk to you (assuming you're not high school / college) if you don't possess above average genes in 2020.

At this point, there's not much to get upset over because you never had a chance to begin with. As far as money goes, the game is so rigged at this point and the economy is so destroyed because of corona, that's it's almost impossible for an average guy to succeed.

I think men as a whole should change their idea of success to merely "surviving". As the economy and hypergamy grows in the next 10 years, staying alive and healthy is going to be a near impossible challenge for men.

tldr; everyone is basically fucked at this point. it's no fault of your own

I realized that it's impossible to really succeed with women nowadays. So now I have peace.

If it happens, it'll be a miracle from God. But it's ok if it doesn't.

This sound like the beginning of a survivalists, preppers, zombie apocalypse era thread. Sadly if anyone just realize the end is near now, I got news 4 you, millions have predicted and been prepping for the last 2 or 3 decades.

You can't even get a landwhale to talk to you (assuming you're not high school / college) if you don't possess above average genes in 2020.

At this point, there's not much to get upset over because you never had a chance to begin with. As far as money goes, the game is so rigged at this point and the economy is so destroyed because of corona, that's it's almost impossible for an average guy to succeed.

I think men as a whole should change their idea of success to merely "surviving". As the economy and hypergamy grows in the next 10 years, staying alive and healthy is going to be a near impossible challenge for men.

The problem is even if most men accept this they are still held to increasing standards by the media, corporations and the government and still treated by society at large like they need to be successful otherwise they are losers.
Most men could accept it's impossible but others are not letting them live that reality and are still acting like even if things are impossible you will still get penalized for not succeeding.
This sound like the beginning of a survivalists, preppers, zombie apocalypse era thread. Sadly if anyone just realize the end is near now, I got news 4 you, millions have predicted and been prepping for the last 2 or 3 decades.
Preppers tend to be sexhavers that like to resource hoard and intimidate others by talking about how others are going to starve if it means their kids survive.

This whole idea of fucking over men is just part of some grand design by jews and cumskins for a more obedient and censored society.

Manipulate women, the easiest gender to be controlled.

Elevate them above men, emasculate, shame, and shit on weak men to create an army of soys and cucks to battle their anger as well as discourage future generations from acting out.

Censor absolutely everything to take care of free speech, expression, and creativity in the future.

Sometimes im glad all i have is my forest. I don't know if could go a day living in human society.

Capture

This whole idea of fucking over men is just part of some grand design by jews and cumskins for a more obedient and censored society.

Manipulate women, the easiest gender to be controlled.

Elevate them above men, emasculate, shame, and shit on weak men to create an army of soys and cucks to battle their anger as well as discourage future generations from acting out.

Censor absolutely everything to take care of free speech, expression, and creativity in the future.

Sometimes im glad all i have is my forest. I don't know if could go a day living in human society.

View attachment 321168
What a based gorilla

you understand why men give up on life

accepting it is easy, dealing with it is hard