Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I turned a full 90 degrees upon seeing a teen couple

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
I was walking causally around my neighborhood the other day and before I knew it, a teen couple appeared in front of me which automatically made me turn 90 degrees away from them.

Have you guys done something similar?

I avoid them as much as possible yes they are my prime suifuel.

Seeing young couples hurt alot more when i was 16 and semi bluepilled.

Now it still sucks but doesn't bother me as much as before.

Honestly, the only thing I can think of now is how fun it would be to start another Smooth Sanchez-like channel if I was low-inhibmaxxed and go around harassing and mocking random whores and couples without any of the bomb threats or climbing on top of a public bridge. I could wear a ski mask and accuse them of being racists if they tried giving some of my insults back. :ping:

Honestly, the only thing I can think of now is how fun it would be to start another Smooth Sanchez-like channel if I was low-inhibmaxxed and go around harassing and mocking random whores and couples without any of the bomb threats or climbing on top of a public bridge. I could wear a ski mask and accuse them of being racists if they tried giving some of my insults back. :ping:
Lowinhibs me, but we both know that we're both giga highinhibcels that are lifemogged by at least half of the users here.

Great idea nevertheless.

I avoid couples mang it’s suifuel

Lowinhibs me, but we both know that we're both giga highinhibcels that get lifemogged by at least half of the users here.
True, it's just a fantasy. I could fake a British roadman accent as well, I'm actually quite good at that. :lul:

True, it's just a fantasy. I could fake a British roadman accent as well, I'm actually quite good at that. :lul:
Talentmogs me. :feelsjuice: