Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I turned 21 today and i wanna fucking kill myself

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
Well, today i turned 21 and nothing changed. Im still the virgin loser with no future that i used to be my entire pathetic existence. Im thankful that at least my family members, some brocels and my only friend wished me happy birthday. But it still hurts knowing that normies get dozens of happy birthday wishes from their friends, while foids get hundreds of happy birthday wishes every year from both foids and guys. I dont even wanna celebrate it, celebrating your 21st birthday only with your family and not with your gf or your homies, like its supposed to be is fucking pathetic and i hate it.

Well, today i turned 21 and nothing changed. Im still the virgin loser with no future that i used to be my entire pathetic existence. Im thankful that at least my family members, some brocels and my only friend wished me happy birthday. But it still hurts knowing that normies get dozens of happy birthday wishes from their friends, while foids get hundreds of happy birthday wishes every year from both foids and guys. I dont even wanna celebrate it, celebrating your 21st birthday only with your family and not with your gf or your homies, like its supposed to be is fucking pathetic and i hate it.
my 21st birthday was pathetic.

I am going to turn 21 in a few weeks too. Fucking over tbh

only my family and grandmother wished my happy birth day when I turned 19, nobody else did

Well happy birthday brocel (even if it isn't a happy birthday lol)

Happy Birthday GIF by T-Pain

Birthdays are beyond brutal.

Happy Birthday nigga

Drink, play video games and eat somewhere nice. Also happy birthday nigga

I think I was in jail for most of my 21s birthday.

And my 19 or 20th birthday iwas also in jail for the first half of it

Brootal, how many years in jail did you spend in total and how old are you now ?
Not prison jail they come and arrest me and make me sit there for whole day

only my family and grandmother wished my happy birth day when I turned 19, nobody else did
same, only mom and dad send a text nobody else gave a shit, kinda used to it nowadays

just dont start drinking bros........
is 21 drinking age actually enforced in america? like is it actually normal to not drink before 21 or is it just a dead law

american policing is weird af
England police is faggots and they do you for anything, so many times I sat in jail for driving car normally but having had smoked joint 5 hours before. They arrested me for other dumb shit as well they are a bunch of retards they have no clue what they do. That's why nobody respects them they just harass people like faggots and do you for faggot shit. They are faggots. Simple. Also most of them are women now.

Why u lying literally 2 months ago you said you were 19. You aged 2 years in 2 months?
I misread OP. Yes I'm 19 and I'm turning 20 next month.

I am a 30 year old virgin.

I'm terrified of turning that age

21, that's so young still. You should start to worry when you turn 25.

"you still got a whole life ahead of you buddy, yes it's true that you practically have overshooted your chance of living a love life in school and practically college too at this point which are the places you'll interact with foids the most in your life, but you still got a whole life ahead of you!! keep enjoying life :)"
-T. Bloom Bloomberg

"you still got a whole life ahead of you buddy, yes it's true that you practically have overshooted your chance of living a love life in school and practically college too at this point which are the places you'll interact with foids the most in your life, but you still got a whole life ahead of you!! keep enjoying life :)"
-T. Bloom Bloomberg
Sad thing is that there are people who unironically believe this

Happy birthday.
It's sadly true that we incels get sad in our birthdays meanwhile normies get happy, it's just our fate. Brutal.
hqdefault.jpg

Alles gute zum Geburtstag, krautcel!
Spend your birthday day like all germans do... Get blackout drunk. But I guess that you're more of a weedcel so do that.
Enjoy this day because the rest of your life is going to suck.... That's the sad truth.

Soon I will be 19. I am scared of turning into a 20 yeard old cel but there is nothing I can do.

I wonder at what age it will be too much to cope.

Last edited:
Im turning 21 in about a month, happy birthday

Like i'd give a shit if i got banned. Just a bunch of zoomers on this site anyway.
Good news for you then. Gen Alpha kids will be the majority in those types of sites soon.

Good news for you then. Gen Alpha kids will be the majority in those types of sites soon.
Hopefully i've ascended before any Gen Alpha kid gets on here.

Like i'd give a shit if i got banned. Just a bunch of zoomers on this site anyway.
The zoomer fakecels bullying an oldcel as always. The social hierarchy can be seen on this forum aswell, absolutely brutal. This site is a shithole anyways so you shouldn't worry