Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I try to ejaculate every single day of 2023

• Thread starter AutisticMonstrosity
  • Start date
!!! :cryfeels: I SAW THEM SMOKING OUTSIDE. 2 YOUNG, SLIM NATIVE WOMEN AND ONE IRAQI-LOOKING YOUNG, MUSCULAR, HANDSOME, SUPER-NT MAN. THE WOMAN WHO LIVES IN THAT APARTMENT HAS A FINNISH MAN, WHERE IS HE!? SHE IS CUCKING HIM RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT INVADER MUST BE KILLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SUPER GOOD AND DENSE HAIR, ZERO BALDING, BLACK HAIR LIKE NO FINNISH MAN HAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE IRAQIS DON'T BALD LIKE EUROPEANS. HE HAD PERFECT SKIN ALSO AS FAR AS I COULD SEE.
---------------------------------------------------
Maybe the other woman is her friend who is visiting her and the friend has an Iraqi invader as her boyfriend. I HAVE LITERALLY SEEN HUNDREDS OF IRAQI-FINNISH COUPLES WITH MY OWN EYES AND I HAVE NOT SEEN A SINGLE ONE COUPLE WHERE THE MAN IS FINNISH AND THE WOMAN IRAQI. THIS IS SO UNFAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
--------------------------------------------------
just NOW at 4:12 AM they put music SUPER LOUD for a few seconds, maybe as an accident, quickly turning the volume considerably down.
volume up again!!! they don't give a shit about others trying to sleep
they don't care that their dog is barking and keeping neighbours awake.
i can't make what they say. but they are speaking finnish, the man speaks bad finnish (mostly pronunciation) but understands quite well. probably came in 2015.
I heard there are quite a lot of Somalis too in Finland after Iraqis. What’s the Story with them.

I heard there are quite a lot of Somalis too in Finland after Iraqis. What’s the Story with them.
Somalis are overwhelmingly harmless in terms of taking our women out of the market for them. I know one Ethiopian man with a Finnish woman and their two children. Somalis otherwise are far from harmless: a big burden in terms of their low employment level and employment quality. Somali women are fat but the men almost never are. Somali women aren't in the marketplace available for any other than Somali men. East African men mostly not a threat, very different story for west african and north african men. (British and Iraqi men are the worst enemies of Finnish men, it's fucking unbelievable (i think you would not even believe me if i showed the statistics from my own random encounters) how literally 99+ times out of 100 a British-Finnish couple that one comes across in daily life, stumbling upon randomly, consists of Finnish female and British man. EVEN TODAY I HAVE BEEN CRYING BECAUSE I RANDOMLY CAME ACROSS MULTIPLE BRITISH MEN THAT I HAD NOT SEEN YET WITH FINNISH GFS. This is so unfair.

Somalis are overwhelmingly harmless in terms of taking our women out of the market for them. I know one Ethiopian man with a Finnish woman and their two children. Somalis otherwise are far from harmless: a big burden in terms of their low employment level and employment quality. Somali women are fat but the men almost never are. Somali women aren't in the marketplace available for any other than Somali men. East African men mostly not a threat, very different story for west african and north african men. (British and Iraqi men are the worst enemies of Finnish men, it's fucking unbelievable (i think you would not even believe me if i showed the statistics from my own random encounters) how literally 99+ times out of 100 a British-Finnish couple that one comes across in daily life, stumbling upon randomly, consists of Finnish female and British man. EVEN TODAY I HAVE BEEN CRYING BECAUSE I RANDOMLY CAME ACROSS MULTIPLE BRITISH MEN THAT I HAD NOT SEEN YET WITH FINNISH GFS. This is so unfair.
reaching a record high and effectively surpassing Turks and Britons
wow

!!! :cryfeels: I SAW THEM SMOKING OUTSIDE. 2 YOUNG, SLIM NATIVE WOMEN AND ONE IRAQI-LOOKING YOUNG, MUSCULAR, HANDSOME, SUPER-NT MAN. THE WOMAN WHO LIVES IN THAT APARTMENT HAS A FINNISH MAN, WHERE IS HE!? SHE IS CUCKING HIM RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT INVADER MUST BE KILLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SUPER GOOD AND DENSE HAIR, ZERO BALDING, BLACK HAIR LIKE NO FINNISH MAN HAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE IRAQIS DON'T BALD LIKE EUROPEANS. HE HAD PERFECT SKIN ALSO AS FAR AS I COULD SEE.
Maybe the other woman is her friend who is visiting her and the friend has an Iraqi invader as her boyfriend. I HAVE LITERALLY SEEN HUNDREDS OF IRAQI-FINNISH COUPLES WITH MY OWN EYES AND I HAVE NOT SEEN A SINGLE ONE COUPLE WHERE THE MAN IS FINNISH AND THE WOMAN IRAQI. THIS IS SO UNFAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
just NOW at 4:12 AM they put music SUPER LOUD for a few seconds, maybe as an accident, quickly turning the volume considerably down.
i can't make what they say. but they are speaking finnish, the man speaks bad finnish (mostly pronunciation) but understands quite well. probably came in 2015.
I have much more about this woman and the invader, but I have been too traumatised/devastated that I have not been able to write it yet. It happened on Sunday, 25. June when I came home from Lidl (where I already saw e.g. another Iraqi man (manlet and beardy, below average face for an Iraqi man in Finland) with a native Finnish traitor woman. Fortunately that women was something like 15 or even 20 years older than the man who was about 30. the sex ratio is bad here, in Helsinki he would have gotten much better looking woman).

I have again been awake like this: today I got up from the bed at 20 about. now it is 23:40 and I have not even gone to sleep. I should have slept 8 hours and have woken already hours ago. so now i have been out of bed for 28 hours. but before the last time i went to sleep i did not go to bed for something like 40 hours. i lack self-discipline and I simply do not feel sleepy like normal people (vain tietyillä aineilla/aineyhdistelmilllä pysyn vuorokausirytmissä, koska niillä väsyttää ilmeisesti niin kuin tavallisia ihmisiä eli tavalla, joka PAKOTTAA nukkumaan, kun se iskee. i did not know how to say this in english)

Everything you are saying is backed up by the Data
Regarding Finnish women, the favourites are no longer Latinos from southern Europe or Swedes or Germans, as it used to be decades ago. The result is that, in the last year for which data is available (2017), Iraqi men were, by far, preferred by Finnish women to get married.

I have all kinds of blockers so I do not see anything. i don't see tiktoks, reddits, twitters etc.

Moroccan men have been stealing our women since at least the 1960s. There are thousands of half-moroccans and it's always the same story: the man is moroccan and the female is native finnish traitor. literally our new important minister and long time party leader is half-moroccan from the father's side. Turks are the same but with the slight difference that i know a few, very, very rare cases of Finnish man with a Turkish woman. But we still have many times more Turkish men living in Finland than women. and the women who have turkish nationality are the daughers of the turkish men who married finnish women. they have been coming for decades also like the moroccans.

nothing beats the Brits as the worst enemies of Finnish men in terms of raw numbers and sex ratios in relevant ages (Gambians were even worse a few decades ago, but smaller amounts so not that big overall effect). Australians, Irish, Dutch and all native white English speakers come next. Italian, French, German, Spanish, Greek men are very bad also. in those countries lives 3-4 times more finnish women than men and the opposite is true in finland. I don't know even a single Finnish man with a Spanish woman but I have collected dozens of Spanish man, Finnish female couples. Even Yle made a story about these couples and could not find even a single couple where it would be Spanish woman and Finnish man. Finnish women have written books about Spanish men and that Finnish women should move to Spain because of the men there. (British men have written these books long ago about how to get a blonde Finnish woman. blondes with blue eyes love black hair and dark-featured men like the the Brits and Iraqis are (still white skin, negro lovers are a different class, i see lots of mulatto children, mainly with single women))

I don't know any other country where the emigration is so skewed towards women than Finland. almost from any other country more men emigrate, but from finland emigrates much more females than men and the intelligent/higly-educated, slim, young, beautiful mainly. they go to study in the UK/France in their prime and stay to live there or bring their man here when they have children.

does any other country have these tv programs like "Maajussille morsian maailmalla"?! In most countries even attemp at that would end badly. the fundamental problem is that women have gained almost all political power in finland. and the elite men who do still have pussy are in coalition with women against the men. the media is totally controlled by the feminist greenleft activists.

I did everyday since 15 years ago u are weak

Who some these guys are

You might see some of these guys is ISIS propagada videos
they are guilty, but they could not sentence them. they got super big compensation money and they were freed AND THEY CANNOT EVER BE RETURNED TO IRAQ BECAUSE IRAQ WOULD GIVE THEM THE DEATH PENALTY FOR KILLING MANY IRAQI SOLDIERS. IRAQ ACTIVELY WANTS THEM BACK TO SENTENCE TO DEATH BUT THEY ARE NOW FREE MEN IN FINLAND WITH LIFE-LONG PERMIT TO STAY AND RICH FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIVES AND HANDSOME AND DROWNING IN FINNISH PUSSY JUICE.

I never been do a doctor my entire life

I only went to hospital 3 times

once time when some stupid slav nigger smashed into my head by accident
second time is when I broke my hand and third time is when I broke my leg doing parkour JFL

I never been to a doctor any other times

The public health should PAY ME for the money I saved this niggers.

I never been do a doctor my entire life

I only went to hospital 3 times

once time when some stupid slav nigger smashed into my head by accident
second time is when I broke my hand and third time is when I broke my leg doing parkour JFL

I never been to a doctor any other times

The public health should PAY ME for the money I saved this niggers.
based

the Iraqi man fucking lives in that apartment, i saw him going out to smoke at 3:51-3:58 AM or something like that. I don't hear them fucking, though.
and he probably noticed me watching (tarkkailla) him! I want to kill him. But I won't go to prison just killing only one invader. and I hate the British men in Finland even more than the Iraqi men, who I also hate more than words can describe.

Last edited:
day 191 (if I counted correctly, have to check later again)
64 ejaculations this year

@svgmn1
(British and Iraqi men are the worst enemies of Finnish men, it's fucking unbelievable (i think you would not even believe me if i showed the statistics from my own random encounters) how literally 99+ times out of 100 a British-Finnish couple that one comes across in daily life, stumbling upon randomly, consists of Finnish female and British man. EVEN TODAY I HAVE BEEN CRYING BECAUSE I RANDOMLY CAME ACROSS MULTIPLE BRITISH MEN THAT I HAD NOT SEEN YET WITH FINNISH GFS. This is so unfair.
I have much more about this woman and the invader, but I have been too traumatised/devastated that I have not been able to write it yet. It happened on Sunday, 25. June when I came home from Lidl (where I already saw e.g. another Iraqi man (manlet and beardy, below average face for an Iraqi man in Finland) with a native Finnish traitor woman. Fortunately that women was something like 15 or even 20 years older than the man who was about 30. the sex ratio is bad here, in Helsinki he would have gotten much better looking woman).
they are guilty, but they could not sentence them. they got super big compensation money and they were freed AND THEY CANNOT EVER BE RETURNED TO IRAQ BECAUSE IRAQ WOULD GIVE THEM THE DEATH PENALTY FOR KILLING MANY IRAQI SOLDIERS. IRAQ ACTIVELY WANTS THEM BACK TO SENTENCE TO DEATH BUT THEY ARE NOW FREE MEN IN FINLAND WITH LIFE-LONG PERMIT TO STAY AND RICH FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIVES AND HANDSOME AND DROWNING IN FINNISH PUSSY JUICE.
the Iraqi man fucking lives in that apartment, i saw him going out to smoke at 3:51-3:58 AM or something like that. I don't hear them fucking, though.
and he probably noticed me watching (tarkkailla) him! I want to kill him. But I won't go to prison just killing only one invader. and I hate the British men in Finland even more than the Iraqi men, who I also hate more than words can describe.

Brutal stories. @Made in Heaven
I have all kinds of blockers so I do not see anything. i don't see tiktoks, reddits, twitters etc.

Moroccan men have been stealing our women since at least the 1960s. There are thousands of half-moroccans and it's always the same story: the man is moroccan and the female is native finnish traitor. literally our new important minister and long time party leader is half-moroccan from the father's side. Turks are the same but with the slight difference that i know a few, very, very rare cases of Finnish man with a Turkish woman. But we still have many times more Turkish men living in Finland than women. and the women who have turkish nationality are the daughers of the turkish men who married finnish women. they have been coming for decades also like the moroccans.

nothing beats the Brits as the worst enemies of Finnish men in terms of raw numbers and sex ratios in relevant ages (Gambians were even worse a few decades ago, but smaller amounts so not that big overall effect). Australians, Irish, Dutch and all native white English speakers come next. Italian, French, German, Spanish, Greek men are very bad also. in those countries lives 3-4 times more finnish women than men and the opposite is true in finland. I don't know even a single Finnish man with a Spanish woman but I have collected dozens of Spanish man, Finnish female couples. Even Yle made a story about these couples and could not find even a single couple where it would be Spanish woman and Finnish man. Finnish women have written books about Spanish men and that Finnish women should move to Spain because of the men there. (British men have written these books long ago about how to get a blonde Finnish woman. blondes with blue eyes love black hair and dark-featured men like the the Brits and Iraqis are (still white skin, negro lovers are a different class, i see lots of mulatto children, mainly with single women))

I don't know any other country where the emigration is so skewed towards women than Finland. almost from any other country more men emigrate, but from finland emigrates much more females than men and the intelligent/higly-educated, slim, young, beautiful mainly. they go to study in the UK/France in their prime and stay to live there or bring their man here when they have children.

does any other country have these tv programs like "Maajussille morsian maailmalla"?! In most countries even attemp at that would end badly. the fundamental problem is that women have gained almost all political power in finland. and the elite men who do still have pussy are in coalition with women against the men. the media is totally controlled by the feminist greenleft activists.

Last edited:
Imagine unironically goonmaxxing

Look at this:

day 193
65. ejaculation came super prematurely right when he took her pants off.

Look at this:

day 193
65. ejaculation came super prematurely right when he took her pants off.
I forgot the time: it was probably 0:46, possible also 0:45 or even early 0:47

sl 7.30

d 194
65 ej.
sl 15.05

about 15 mins ago 66. ejaculation

You should put a camera in the room where you beat your dick and watch it every time your session is finished. Watch it and see how you can’t control your own dirty self

see how you can’t control your own dirty self
?

what are you trying to say? that i should never masturbate? or that every 3 days on average is too much? I would very happily stop masturbating if i could have sex, but never ejaculating is not realistic, rational or even healthy.

Autistic Monstrosity scored 24k views with this....unbelievable
most of that is bots? and many are my own clicks. if you don't like to read this, don't. i will continue to update this as long as this site remains accessible or i die/become incapacitated/put into prison/asylum/etc. I will continue to update this for decades to come.

20-25 mins ago 67. ejaculation on day 195.

now it is day 196

This thread is gay af.

Gaycel = volcel

?

what are you trying to say? that i should never masturbate? or that every 3 days on average is too much? I would very happily stop masturbating if i could have sex, but never ejaculating is not realistic, rational or even healthy.
Cumming inside a sock or a tissue is not what our power was made to do

Do you have a goon cave?

This thread is gay af.

Gaycel = volcel
Moron! If I was gay, I would easily get real sex from the internet chats, dating sites etc. But I am 0 % gay and 100 % heterosexual and 0% bisexual.

Cumming inside a sock or a tissue is not what our power was made to do
i have never ejaculated into a sock! why would i?
what power? i don't have any power.

sl 14.30 tai ehkä 14.15, jotain tällaista

How is this even a challenge?
Should be daily routine if ur a trucel

Moron! If I was gay, I would easily get real sex from the internet chats, dating sites etc. But I am 0 % gay and 100 % heterosexual and 0% bisexual.
Then why are you sharing your masturbating habits with other men?

sl 14.50
vuorokausi 197
67 siemensyöksyä tänä vuonna

Then why are you sharing your masturbating habits with other men?
I am not sharing my masturbating habits. kerään vain tilastoja nytkun en pystynyt tähän. ei ole muuta paikkaa tilastoille. voisin tallentaa tiedostoon omalle tietokoneelle, mutta menettäisin sen, kun kiintolevyni hajoaa seuraavan kerran. nyt on kätevästi "pilvessä" tallessa siemensyöksytiedot

Last edited:
Kentaro Miura Crying GIF

vuorokausi 198
67 siemensyöksyä tänä vuonna

I failed this weekend because I coomed so much on Friday that my vision got really blurry for a couple hours. Probably dehydration.