Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I try to be friendly

darkdungeon

darkdungeon

Gespatchopilled Shrekcel
-
I go slightly out of my way to make someone new feel welcome at work in an attempt to be friendly and break out of my inner-hermitdom. It's been ok so far but they never want to be my friend, they'd rather talk to someone else if I'm around but they aren't openly hostile to me. I've been at it for about 8 months now and it just seems pointless almost. The few femoids at work are really awkward to be around (probably because they're intensely boring) as well as the femoid customers who tend to avoid eye contact and speak as little as possible to me (except the old women who just want someone to talk to). It still feels really isolating to know that I am so obviously undesirable to any normal woman under 50 years old. It stings more than it should.

Thanks for reading my rambling blogpost.

Acting friendly or kind to them in any way won't really help you in any aspect of attempting to get foids, or even make friends depending on your physical attractiveness, since foids will still look down upon and view you in all sorts of negative traits due to the horn effect and their disgust towards all subhumans due to their extreme standards; plenty of the normies at your workplace will also find it easy to make fun of you or use you to make themselves look better in comparison, due to your friendliness... :feelsclown:

I doubt there's any point in acting in that way, unless you know someone you could legitimately be friends with. :feelsjuice:

Have you tried being chad?

I have found that being friendly, and truly in my heart just trying to do that and nothing more, has only repelled women.

I can only imagine that, even though I don't initiate any conversations or interactions, they think I am hitting on them, that I am a creep.

Then I go back to trying to avoid dealing with them.

The predictable result: perception as a creep.

You can't win.

Acting friendly or kind to them in any way won't really help you in any aspect of attempting to get foids, or even make friends depending on your physical attractiveness, since foids will still look down upon and view you in all sorts of negative traits due to the horn effect and their disgust towards all subhumans due to their extreme standards; plenty of the normies at your workplace will also find it easy to make fun of you or use you to make themselves look better in comparison, due to your friendliness... :feelsclown:

I doubt there's any point in acting in that way, unless you know someone you could legitimately be friends with. :feelsjuice:
I don't think their all that bad to make fun of me but they still chat shit about everyone else so maybe I am just too naive.

Being a friendly male - is a giga cope.