Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I try not to be lookist, because it's somewhat hypocritical

lowz1r

lowz1r

I hate my life
★★★★★
i dont like worshipping good looking people and shitting on ugly people because it feels extremely hypocritical.

the whole point of the blackpill is that our genes fucked us over and there is nothing we can do about it.

u can say im soy or cucked for this but i think we of all people should know that those who got fucked by genetics and are already suffering from them don't deserve to be made fun of.

but sometimes dodging an ugly crackhead is just survival instinct
i avoid people who look like possible threats despite me being ugly too
its just biology
uglier you are the less trustworthy you seem to people even to other ugly people
so i find it funny when people say just date some ugly woman bro lol they dont want us

I hate ugly foids they have failed as foids

but sometimes dodging an ugly crackhead is just survival instinct
i avoid people who look like possible threats despite me being ugly too
its just biology
uglier you are the less trustworthy you seem to people even to other ugly people
so i find it funny when people say just date some ugly woman bro lol they dont want us
human nature is extremely corrupt unfortunately

i dont like worshipping good looking people and shitting on ugly people because it feels extremely hypocritical.

the whole point of the blackpill is that our genes fucked us over and there is nothing we can do about it.

u can say im soy or cucked for this but i think we of all people should know that those who got fucked by genetics and are already suffering from them don't deserve to be made fun of.
yea exactly . i thouht the same thing when i got blackpilled. i regretted all the manlets and uglies i had teased, not realizing i was one myself, but also because I realized how wrong it is and how all us incels are in this shit together and so on .

I don't actively shit on anyone for their looks, but at a certain point, someone's looks can be so bad that even I wouldn't want to be around them, and I'm not afraid to admit it. If a 0/10 deformed person wanted to be my friend, it just wouldn't work because their looks are so bad it genuinely activates the part of your brain responsible for repulsion, and that is fully unconscious. However, this does not justify foids rejecting us, since most of us are not deformed or terrible looking. We should be able to get looksmatched gfs easily

I only dunk on ugly foids. Worshipping Chads goes against everything I stand for

can u give some examples havent noticed this tbh
for example, posts with titles like "is this guy trucel/incel" will have replies (other than the sympathetic ones) making fun of him.

i'm not lookist because i'm not a lookist. People are evil

I don't actively shit on anyone for their looks, but at a certain point, someone's looks can be so bad that even I wouldn't want to be around them, and I'm not afraid to admit it. If a 0/10 deformed person wanted to be my friend, it just wouldn't work because their looks are so bad it genuinely activates the part of your brain responsible for repulsion, and that is fully unconscious. However, this does not justify foids rejecting us, since most of us are not deformed or terrible looking. We should be able to get looksmatched gfs easily
i've never actually seen a 0/10 deformed person IRL

even if i did, i wouldnt go out of my way to make fun of them.

im mainly talking about people who go out of their way to just shit on random ugly people.

its truly brutal to already have to deal with being ugly and constantly being mogged by everyone else, having someone insult you is like a knife to an already open wound.

i've never actually seen a 0/10 deformed person IRL
Same. Worst I saw was 2/10.
even if i did, i wouldnt go out of my way to make fun of them.
Same. I'd just try to ignore them. Certainly wouldn't try to befriend them though
im mainly talking about people who go out of their way to just shit on random ugly people.
I know. It's fucked up when they do that.
its truly brutal to already have to deal with being ugly and constantly being mogged by everyone else, having someone insult you is like a knife to an already open wound.
Yep. People should just leave them alone