Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I truly hate the agepill

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Commander
★★★★★
In this week i was watching a skinny white woman at the gym. She was very skinny her head looked bigger than her body. However i could see the structure how her face. I am sure she had at least 8/10 in the face during her youth. That's anohter reason i hate the agepill no matter how you are now at a certain age range you'll become subhuman with many winkles ,barely able to walk. I do these realization while sitting to eat during my wageslave's break when i see old old man and woman. They're so old it's other people taking care of them .What's the point of living this long?
I remember yesterday how this big ass white milf made hard at the store, i couldn't stop watching her. I just asking myself if those person look fuckable at this age how were they in their prime?
There are many white milf at my gym i'd like to fuck ngl, their ass are so big .

The agepill doesn't care if you achieved ,experienced enough in the past it'll come what you have now (wealth , strength, intelligence, hair ... ) even though you don't have enough. Even if the agepill come collect from normies and chads they won't regret too much because by mid twenties they achieved everything and nothing to loose and regret only incels are affraid of the agepill like me who will be 25 this summer and still a virgin without a degree and a car ,live with my family. The agepill doesn't any forgiveness for anyone.

Last edited:
@Galaxydino583 @brazi @gotet @idiot_cel @akdicel173 @Evangelioncel @AlexDelarge

I am a wizard.

It was already over for me at birth the agepill doesnt concern me

agepill is brutal and it is stupid to not work on the science to preserve primeness

thats why I use sunscreen SPF 50+, hydrating cream, lipstick etc for years now
call me a fag but iam not gonna look 40 at 30 in fact I already look much younger than I am at 23

call me a fag but iam not gonna look 40 at 30 in fact I already look much younger than I am at 23
faggot

agepill hits hard when i know i will die alone, probably will rot in my home till the terrible smell alarms the neighbours.. or even worse get put in some hospital to get tortured and humiliated by young psychopatic female workers cause i will be powerless to defend myself. That or dying in war are my options, with latter sounding way more dignified.

Based

faggot

agepill hits hard when i know i will die alone, probably will rot in my home till the terrible smell alarms the neighbours.. or even worse get put in some hospital to get tortured and humiliated by young psychopatic female workers cause i will be powerless to defend myself. That or dying in war are my options, with latter sounding way more dignified.
Brutal ending is awaiting us

I'm not old enough to be getting all of the flaws that u get when ur older yet but when that hits its gonna be double over

Just wait, it gets so much worse.

But, at the same time, you kind of adapt. You learn to enjoy small pleasures and simpler things (nature, sleep, food, whatever). But in terms of maintaining, or acquiring, some SMV as you age, the only way to do that is money and status.

Everyone ages differently but yeah I get what you mean. My grandpa is 85 and he can't do jack shit. Meanwhile we had a neighbor who was 82 and he was up on his roof cleaning the gutters. You see the thing is though is that my grandpa LDAR after he retired at 50.

When I was younger (late teens) I was really into MILFS. But now I'm definitely more into girls around my age (eighteen to mid 20's)